Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 18: "The Age of Dissonance" Quotes
Hey, Blair, it's Rachel that's been messing with you. And ... we had sex in the costume closet. So, do what you want with that.Dan
- Permalink: Hey, Blair, it's Rachel that's been messing with you. And ... we...
Blair: Do you know how hard it is to get revenge when your enemy is changing every five minutes?
Dorota: You need to calm nerves and warm vocal cords. You want tea?
Blair: No. I want Dan Humphrey's head on a platter.
- Permalink: Do you know how hard it is to get revenge when your enemy is cha...
(to Rachel) Well, the Headmistress told me my fate at Yale is sealed. So the question is, how do I make your fate as bleak as mine?Blair
- Permalink: (to Rachel) Well, the Headmistress told me my fate at Yale is se...
Serena: Everything you've done, spreading rumors about who I've had sex with, what alley I puked in or telling Dean Barrowby that I killed Pete Fairman, I forgave everything all because I thought one day you'd grow up. But putting up a Gossip Girl blast about Yale and the press release ...
Blair: Serena, I didn't put out the blast.
Serena: At least have the dignity not to lie to my face.
Blair: But I'm not lying.
Serena: Only two people knew about it, you and Dan. And Dan would never do something like that. I always want to believe the best in you, Blair, but the bottom line is, betrayal's in your nature.
- Permalink: Everything you've done, spreading rumors about who I've had sex ...
Blair: Everyone's jealous of me, because my life is perfect and you've always been the most jealous of all.
Nelly: People aren't jealous of you, Blair. They hate you.
- Permalink: Everyone's jealous of me, because my life is perfect and you've ...
Poor Miss Iowa caught playing Mrs Robinson. Looks like the teacher just got schooled.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Poor Miss Iowa caught playing Mrs Robinson. Looks like the teach...
Nelly: What is your problem?
Blair: My problem is a two-faced, four-eyed, devious little snipe in a fat-suit. Did you really think you could rat me out to Yale and get away with it?
- Permalink: What is your problem? My problem is a two-faced, four-eyed, de...
Vanessa: Serena, I know you like him, but as your friend, Julian is the most self-absorbed pompous person I have ever met. All he does is go on and on about classic movies and it's totally annoying.
Serena: You were keeping up with him pretty good there.
Vanessa: Yeah. And I'm totally annoying.
- Permalink: Serena, I know you like him, but as your friend, Julian is the m...
In life, as in art, some endings are bittersweet. Especially when it comes to love. Sometimes fate throws two lovers together only to rip them apart. Sometimes the hero finally makes the right choice but the timing is all wrong. And, as they say, timing is everything. Looks like this story might just have a second act. Let's hope it's not a tragedy. XOXO. Gossip Girl.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: In life, as in art, some endings are bittersweet. Especially whe...