Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 23: "The Fugitives" Quotes
Evening Upper East Siders. Many of you have complained I've been too kind to S and B these last few months. But all of that's about to change. Because I've got a page from Blair Waldorf's diary, where she tells all about who's really in her heart. And there's lots more where that came from courtesy of her bff SVDW. XOXO â€”Gossip GirlGossip Girl
- Permalink: Evening Upper East Siders. Many of you have complained I've been...
Dan: I understand why you did what you did today, but I need to know for me â€” for us â€” what is really happening here.
Blair: There is nothing I want more than to spend the summer right by your side.
- Permalink: I understand why you did what you did today, but I need to know ...
Dan: Do you really want to spend the entire summer with me in Rome? Chuck's dad is alive. That is going to change his world deeply.
Blair: His, yes. But not mine.
- Permalink: Do you really want to spend the entire summer with me in Rome? C...
Bart: Makes me think I did something right raising you.
Chuck: I think we both know you didn't raise me. You were too busy with inappropriate transient women to teach me any viable life lessons. Except those about inappropriate transient women.
- Permalink: Makes me think I did something right raising you. I think we b...
Serena: Think it's time to tell Dan how you feel about him?
Blair: He told you about that? I'm not ready. I really want the next person I say it to to be the last.
- Permalink: Think it's time to tell Dan how you feel about him? He told yo...
Blair: Thanks S. You really are my best friend.
Serena: I love you, B.
Blair: I love you too.
- Permalink: Thanks S. You really are my best friend. I love you, B. I lo...
When you care about someone, you want them to stay. But sometimes showing you care means letting them go.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: When you care about someone, you want them to stay. But sometime...
Uh oh, Chuck. You might need to have your private investigator investigated.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Uh oh, Chuck. You might need to have your private investigator i...
Nate I can't go back to my old life. And I stand no chance of starting a new one with my name in the headlines. Must you keep me here to humiliate me on top of all that?Diana
- Permalink: Nate I can't go back to my old life. And I stand no chance of st...
Ivy: How do you know this will work?
Blair: Do you think this is the first time I've entrapped someone with prostitutes?
- Permalink: How do you know this will work? Do you think this is the first...
Dan: Where the hell is Blair? If she didn't want to go to Rome with me she should have just said so.
Serena: Something came up.
Dan: Is she with Chuck?
Serena: No, of course not. She's with Eleanor. But she knows how important this is and she really wants to go. So she sent me in her place.
Dan: You're not really helping.
Serena: I don't know. He just said we made an interesting couple.
Dan: Not in a good way.
- Permalink: Where the hell is Blair? If she didn't want to go to Rome with m...
Looks like S is BSing as B. Let's hope this works. There's no place like Rome.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Looks like S is BSing as B. Let's hope this works. There's no pl...
Blair: That was your agent. She wants you to reconsider the program in Rome. Which is odd, because you told me they went with someone else.
Dan: Ah, well, yesterday when you ended up with Chuck I was a little nervous about leaving for the whole summer. And I know you told me there were other people there and it was not romantic, but... come on. It's Chuck.
Blair: So you lied to me.
Dan: I figured you would just think I was some jealous freak if I told the truth.
Blair: Well maybe because you are. But you don't have to be. You have nothing to worry about. Take the offer. It's an amazing opportunity and I would never stand in the way of it.
Dan: It means the entire summer apart.
Blair: But it's not like I can't come visit. Rome is just two glasses of chardonnay away.
- Permalink: That was your agent. She wants you to reconsider the program in ...
Chuck: So the car accident was real?
Bart: I was lucky to survive it. But it wasn't an accident. I'd been threatened.
Chuck: By who?
Bart: A very powerful competitor of mine. I had information on some transactions of his that could have put him away for a very long time. But his threats didn't work.
Chuck: They had someone ram your limo with a truck? Dad, You could have gone to the police. You didn't have toâ€”
Bart: Yes, I did. He'd made it quite clear that both you and Lily were fair game. Once I realized his threats weren't empty, the only way out was to make him think he'd already one. Once I got to the hospital tonight I figured that would be my best chance.
Chuck: So what, you just paid some doctors to switch off the machines? Hope Lily was crying so much that she wouldn't notice you were actually still breathing? What did we bury in that coffin?
Bart: Charles, I am here with you now, trying to explain.
- Permalink: So the car accident was real? I was lucky to survive it. But i...