Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 25: "The Goodbye Gossip Girl" Quotes
Penelope, take off that hideous scarf. You can see it from space.Blair
- Permalink: Penelope, take off that hideous scarf. You can see it from space...
[to Serena] Next year we're going to be in different cities. When you think about it, what's really keeping us together?Dan
- Permalink: Next year we're going to be in different cities. When you think ...
Nelly: What would high school be without hierarchy?
Jenny: Bearable? A nice place to spend time?
Blair: Ladies, I thought we were matching our headbands under our caps.
- Permalink: What would high school be without hierarchy? Bearable? A nice ...
[to Serena] You're famous because you got arrested. Of course this happened to YOU.Blair
- Permalink: You're famous because you got arrested. Of course this happened ...
You wanted to meet Gossip Girl? Well, look around. I'm nothing without you. And while most high school friendships fade, it's my hope that what happened today will bond you forever. Now that all my secrets are out, you have a clean slate. Until college. Congratulations, I'm coming with you.
- Permalink: You wanted to meet Gossip Girl? Well, look around. I'm nothing w...
[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.Blair
- Permalink: You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. ...
Serena van der Woodsen just couldn't leave well enough alone. Since she had to find out the truth about me, I'm going to tell you the truth about everyone. Every gossip bomb I've got is about to drop, and if you've got a problem with that, take it up with her. Ever wonder why Miss Carr left town? It's because Dan Humphrey had sex with her during the school play...
- Permalink: Serena van der Woodsen just couldn't leave well enough alone. Si...
Blair: We need to talk.
Chuck: I prefer to talk after.
- Permalink: We need to talk. I prefer to talk after.
Gossip Girl: Not so fast. You're not graduating until I give you my diplomas. Mine are labels, and labels stick. Nate Archibald: Class whore. Dan Humphrey: The ultimate insider. Chuck Bass: Coward. Blair Waldorf: Weakling. And as for Serena van der Woodsen, after today, you are officially irrelevant. Congratulations, everyone. You deserve it.
- Permalink: Weakling. And as for Serena van der Woodsen, after today, you ar...
Chuck: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.
Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times.
Chuck: Then believe me this time.
Blair: That's it?
Chuck: [pauses] I love you, too. (they kiss)
Blair: Can you say it twice? (laughs) No, I'm serious, say it twice.
Chuck: I love you, I love you, I love you. (kissing)
- Permalink: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you ca...
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!