Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 22: "The Wrong Goodbye" Quotes
Chuck: The party's almost over.
Louis: I know. But Blair hasn't arrived yet.
Chuck: How could you be sure she's coming?
Louis: Because I love her. And just as important, I believe in her. I know she's scared, but she'll figure it out. And I'll be here when does.
- Permalink: The party's almost over. I know. But Blair hasn't arrived yet....
All night I've realized... I didn't choose college. I never chose between Dan and Nate. I didn't even choose paris last year. Blair told me I was going. Trust me, I know what it feels like when you're not making your own decisions.Serena
- Permalink: All night I've realized... I didn't choose college. I never chos...
Chuck: You really love him, don't you?
Blair: Yes. But not like I love you. Louis and I, it's different. It's lighter, more simple. He makes me happy.
Chuck: And I don't?
Blair: What we have is a great love. It's complicated. Intense. All-consuming. No matter what we do and how much we fight, it'll always pull us in. What's mere happiness in the face of all that, right?
- Permalink: You really love him, don't you? Yes. But not like I love you. ...
Vanessa: When are you gonna realize that you were a better person until the day you asked Serena out four years ago?
Dan: When are you going to realize that I had a better life before you climbed up my fire escape four years ago?
- Permalink: When are you gonna realize that you were a better person until t...
Vanessa: I always thought Serena was the reason you fell into the Upper East Side. But it was more than that.
Dan: Vanessa, seriously, this is none of your business.
Vanessa: You always wanted in. Maybe more than Jenny.
Dan: Of course the irony is, is that if I ever show it to anyone it'll guarantee my outsider status forever.
- Permalink: I always thought Serena was the reason you fell into the Upper E...
Vanessa: This could be the best satire on the Upper East Side since Bonfire of the Vanities. How long have you been working on this?
Dan: Five years, off and on.
- Permalink: This could be the best satire on the Upper East Side since Bonfi...
Sophie: I'm sorry, my dear, but you need to give this up. Blair isn't coming. You asked a question and this is her answer. You know the last thing I wanted was to see you be hurt. Look what has happened.
Louis: I know she'll be here.
- Permalink: I'm sorry, my dear, but you need to give this up. Blair isn't co...
I miss you! You get me!Georgina
- Permalink: I miss you! You get me!
Charlie: You scared me.
Georgina: I get that a lot.
- Permalink: You scared me. I get that a lot.