Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 16: "While You Weren't Sleeping" Quotes
Do you have Bryn Harold? Well then take off your shoes and chase her down, because I need that opera as a front of book idea. They're doing Boris Godunov this spring. Who doesn't love Tsars and Cossacks?Blair
- Permalink: Do you have Bryn Harold? Well then take off your shoes and chase...
The way he's playing this, behind all the false claims there's an agenda. And it's personal. I have to think it's his feelings for you.Chuck
- Permalink: The way he's playing this, behind all the false claims there's a...
Nate: The best way to get anywhere right now, is through the park.
Raina: You mean walk?
Nate: I'll escort you. That way you won't wander off into Sheep's Meadow. Come on, trust me. It'll be fast and it's fun.
Raina: Okay then. Escort away. There aren't really sheep there, right?
Nate: No. Just a lot of grass.
- Permalink: The best way to get anywhere right now, is through the park. Y...
Blair: Tell me, for someone who's so determined to remain a free person, why are you still here?
Dan: Listen, I'm not going to work for you. But as a friend I am willing to help out. All you have to do is admit you need me.
Blair: What? Never. The last person I need is Dan Humphrey. Who shouldn't flatter himself by thinking he's my friend. [on phone] Yes, I need immediate delivery of four venti lattes with extra shots â€” none of which are for you.
Dan: Oh good. I don't really like refreshments with my theatre.
- Permalink: Tell me, for someone who's so determined to remain a free person...
Penelope, I see on Gossip Girl that you're between 36th and 48th Street. That is a tasteful gift-free zone. Get back in the cab. [on other phone] What do you mean you don't know the price of the Prada clutch? You are Prada. Let me speak to Muccia!Blair
- Permalink: Penelope, I see on Gossip Girl that you're between 36th and 48th...
Blair: This job offer won't last forever.
Dan: No way am I going to work for you. I came here to see if you wanted to have lunch, not sign up for indentured servitude.
- Permalink: This job offer won't last forever. No way am I going to work f...
Ben: You can't risk anyone else's future to protect hers. The right thing to do here is nothing. Then the worst that happens is Lily pays for what she did. At least no one else will.
Serena: Ben, she's my mother.
- Permalink: You can't risk anyone else's future to protect hers. The right t...
Eric: I know that they were just trying to help, but Dan and Nate actually made things worse when they went to see Damien's father.
Ben: How exactly?
Eric: Damien's got his big coke shipment coming in today from Europe. It's arriving at the flower market in the fertilizer packs of a hundred pink tulips. And since his dad has people watching his every move, he's making me be his drug mule.
Serena: What? Why would you do that? What does he have on you?
Eric: On me, nothing. But he knows that mom forged the affidavit about Ben.
- Permalink: I know that they were just trying to help, but Dan and Nate actu...
Chuck: The slap was a nice touch. Oscar-worthy.
Lily: Yes, well it was surprisingly satisfying.
Chuck: Lily, once again, I'm sorry. I feel like a fool for ever believing Russell over you.
Lily: Well let's just hope it's not long before he's the one feeling foolish.
- Permalink: The slap was a nice touch. Oscar-worthy. Yes, well it was surp...
- Permalink: Goodbye Charles.
Lily: I don't care what Russell was doing behind the scenes. That's no excuse for the things you said to me.
Chuck: I can't believe you're on his side. This guy's trying to destroy our company.
Lily: Your company. You had me fired. I'm done trying to protect the Bass legacy. Russell will make a marvelous owner.
Chuck: What is it with this guy? Do you still have feelings for him?
Lily: Please, I'm a married woman.
Chuck: Didn't stop you from cheating on my father. I'm sure you'd do the same to Rufus.
- Permalink: I don't care what Russell was doing behind the scenes. That's no...
Not to worry. My new intern is already here.Blair
- Permalink: Not to worry. My new intern is already here.
Serena: Sorry if we kept you up last night. We were playing Scrabble.
Ben: She fell asleep to avoid losing.
Dan: Since when do you enjoy Scrabble?
- Permalink: Sorry if we kept you up last night. We were playing Scrabble. ...
Mick, Keith and their questionably-costumed cohorts said, "You can't always get what you want." But that doesn't mean it's okay for anyone else to have it either.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Mick, Keith and their questionably-costumed cohorts said, You ca...