Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Alex: What's with her?
Meredith: Well, Mama Burke is here and we don't know why. My guess is that she's here to kill Cristina.
- Permalink: What's with her? Well, Mama Burke is here and we don't know w...
(to Lexie) Hey, if you have time to stare, you have time to get me coffee, so move, move, move!Cristina
- Permalink: (to Lexie) Hey, if you have time to stare, you have time to get...
George: Mrs. Burke
Mrs. Burke: I don't know you do I?
George: I'm George O'Malley, Burke's friend, Burke's guy.
Mrs. Burke: Hello, George O'Malley, Burke's friend, Burke's guy.
- Permalink: Mrs. Burke I don't know you do I? I'm George O'Malley, Burk...
Just because people do horrible things... it doesnâ€™t always mean they are horrible people.Izzie
- Permalink: Just because people do horrible things... it doesnâ€™t always m...
Okay, that was a mean thing to say. I'm aware of that because I'm generally not a mean person. But I'm a person who just doesn't want to know you. And you are a person who is making that very difficult. So please, just stop making it so difficult for me not know you. Okay?Meredith
- Permalink: Okay, that was a mean thing to say. I'm aware of that because I...
Lexie: Um, Dr. Grey, I was wondering do you where the thermometers are? 'Cause...
Meredith: Do you really not know where the thermometers are Lexie? Or are you just looking for an excuse to talk to me?
Meredith: Simple question, Lexie. Are you an idiot or a stalker?
- Permalink: Um, Dr. Grey, I was wondering do you where the thermometers ar...
Lexie: I am a nice person, okay? I... I am and I don't know what it is that I did to you but you know... We have the same dad, so I was just thinking that a simple conversation...
Meredith: We don't have the same dad, Lexie. You and I, we do not have the same dad. My dad disappeared when I was five years old and I never saw him again. Does that sound like the dad you grew up with? I kicked a man out of my bed in the middle of the night. The world's most perfect man, who loves me. And I can't let him. And it doesn't take a shrink to figure it out why. Because our dad chose you. So I'm sure you are a very nice girl, Lexie. But I hope you can understand, you're not a girl I ever wanted to have to know.
- Permalink: I am a nice person, okay? I... I am and I don't know what it is...
He loves me too.Izzie
- Permalink: He loves me too.
George: I Thought it was right but it wasn't.It's not!
Izzie: It's not.
George: I... I've got to tell her! I have to tell her that marriage is over. It's the right thing to do.
[he runs out, then comes back]
George: Did you see how I walked out of here all determined?
Izzie: You made me proud!
- Permalink: I Thought it was right but it wasn't.It's not! It's not. I....
[narrating] Still, they say you donâ€™t kick the habit until you hit rock bottom, but how do you know when youâ€™re there? Because no matter how badly a thing is hurting us, sometimes letting it go hurts even worse.Meredith
- Permalink: Still, they say you donâ€™t kick the habit until you hit rock ...
Meredith: We agreed, S and M only.
Derek: S and M?
Meredith: Sex and mockery.
- Permalink: We agreed, S and M only. S and M? Sex and mockery.
Meredith: Hey, what's the 911?
Cristina: Mama is here.
Meredith: Your mother?
Cristina: No, not my mother. Mama. MAMA is here.
Meredith: Oh, Burke's mother.
Cristina: Yeah, make the synapses fire a little more quickly, Meredith.
- Permalink: Hey, what's the 911? Mama is here. Your mother? No, not m...