Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 7: "That's Me Trying" Quotes
We are all looking for answers. In medicine, in life, in everything. Sometimes the answers we were looking for were hiding just below the surface. Other times, we find answers when we didn't realize we were asking a question. Sometimes, the answers can catch us completely by surprise. And sometimes, even when we find the answer we've been looking for, we're still left with a whole helluva lot of questions.Meredith
- Permalink: We are all looking for answers. In medicine, in life, in everyth...
Arizona: You are ruining Africa for me.
Callie: No I'm not.
Arizona: You are.
Callie: Okay fine, I don't want to go to Africa, but I do want to be with you.
Arizona: You stay here and be happy. And I'll go there and be happy.
Callie: If you get on that plane and go without me we are done. Do you hear me? We are over.
Arizona: We are standing in the middle of an airport screaming at each other. We are already over.
- Permalink: You are ruining Africa for me. No I'm not. You are. Oka...
Sloan: Now who am I going to talk to about women?
Callie: You have Derek.
Sloan: He's married and self satisfied it's irritating.
Callie: You could always email.
- Permalink: Now who am I going to talk to about women? You have Derek. ...
Cristina: How are you fine? How are you just completely fine? I'm ruined, okay I'm dead. I am wrecked. And you're just what, walking around babysitting me? As if you didn't go through the same thing too. Why are you okay?
Meredith: I don't know.
Cristina: You know what, you were there too. You were there too with your sad eyes screaming at me to save his life. Telling the guy to shoot you and not giving a crap about yourself or your pregnancy. I didn't have a choice. And you did that. If it was anyone else on the table, if it was anyone else standing there I would have walked away.
Meredith: You could not have walked away.
Cristina: I could have walked away and then I wouldn't be here!
- Permalink: How are you fine? How are you just completely fine? I'm ruined, ...
Owen: Alright! Blue team wins.
April: Blue team wins? Blue team wins!
- Permalink: Alright! Blue team wins. Blue team wins? Blue team wins!
Now move! Or I will run you down.April
- Permalink: Now move! Or I will run you down.
Callie: I don't want to go home yet.
Sloan: You want to see us give a lady a really big ass?
Callie: Oh my God yes!
- Permalink: I don't want to go home yet. You want to see us give a lady a...
Callie: This is a party?
Sloan: It's a busy day.
- Permalink: This is a party? It's a busy day.
Cristina: Yes, he's stable-ish for now.
Meredith: Great. So let me take over here and you can give his daughter an update.
Cristina: No you go. Tell her that his blood pressure is coming up.
Meredith: No she needs to hear from you.
Cristina: Well, he needs to be monitored.
Meredith: Well, I can do that.
Cristina: She doesn't need to hear an update from me. All she wants is to make sure that I know that she's afraid and I can't hear that now because I am scared enough as it is. I was scared when he coded. I'm scared now that he's stable. I'm scared walking across the lobby. I'm scared all the time.
Meredith: Well, let me help you.
Cristina: You can not help. You can't help me!
- Permalink: Yes, he's stable-ish for now. Great. So let me take over here...
(to Derek) Great you're in here. Now where can I sulk?Bailey
- Permalink: Great you're in here. Now where can I sulk?
Callie: Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans.
Sloan: Yeah you do.
- Permalink: Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big ...
Patients don't suddenly die, it just seems that way when you stop paying attention. Food for thought.Owen
- Permalink: Patients don't suddenly die, it just seems that way when you sto...
Finally getting some junk in this trunk.Kristy
- Permalink: Finally getting some junk in this trunk.
Question - when was the last time a complete stranger took off her close in front of you, pointed to a big purple splash on her back and asked, "what the hell is this thing?" If you're a normal person the answer is hopefully never; if you're a doctor the answer is probably about five years ago. People expect doctors to have all the answers. The truth is we love to think we have all the answers too. Basically, doctors are know-it-alls until something comes along that reminds us that we're not.Meredith
- Permalink: Question - when was the last time a complete stranger took off h...