Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 20: "Time After Time" Quotes
[to Izzie] "What you did today... you should be proud. Iâ€™ll get orderly to take you downstairs, but I have to go. Understand?"GEORGE
- Permalink: What you did today... you should be proud. Iâ€™ll get orderly ...
"Hannah. An 11 year old girl. Thatâ€™s the private matter. Sheâ€™s mine. Donâ€™t. Donâ€™t look at me. My mother wanted me to keep her, but I knew, even at 16 I knew, that baby deserved better than life at Chehalis Trailer Park."IZZIE
- Permalink: Hannah. An 11 year old girl. Thatâ€™s the private matter. Sheâ€...
DEREK: "You warned me she could become a problem."
MIRANDA: "Who, Meredith?"
DEREK: "You know when you love somebody, you think you can handle it all?"
MIRANDA: "Youâ€™ve done alright, both of you."
- Permalink: You warned me she could become a problem. Who, Meredith? Yo...
[to Derek] "Huh. Well if this turns into an â€œeither or,â€ you pick the person you love. End of story. Look, all of this means nothing if youâ€™re alone."MIRANDA
- Permalink: Huh. Well if this turns into an â€œeither or,â€ you pick the ...
JANE DOE: "Those are supposed to be my people. I belong with them, Alex. Iâ€™m supposed to go, with them."
ALEX: "Your people, we donâ€™t even know who they are yet."
JANE DOE: "You donâ€™t want to find them! You want to keep me all to yourself. Well, here I am! Your pathetic, captive audience. Isnâ€™t is sad that Iâ€™m the best you can do?!"
JANE DOE: "My name is not Ava! You made it up! Itâ€™s not me! Get out. Get out!!"
- Permalink: Those are supposed to be my people. I belong with them, Alex. I...
JANE DOE: "So, you and the redhead gonna let me go home? Or are you too busy making eyes at each other to even ask?" ALEX: [silent]
JANE DOE: "What?"
JANE DOE: "No. Itâ€™s Shannon."
JANE DOE: "My name is Shannon. Shannon Marie."
ALEX: "Iâ€™m sorry."
- Permalink: What? Ava... No. Itâ€™s Shannon. Listen... My name i...
RICHARD: "Sloan. You brought me to a bar. You know I donâ€™t drink."
MARK: "Which is perfect. Better to keep your mind sharp. Let the ladies do the drinking."
- Permalink: Sloan. You brought me to a bar. You know I donâ€™t drink. Whi...
SUSAN: "Itâ€™s freezing out here and Iâ€™ve been working myself up to saying this, well for a while now. So I need you to let me in now, please. (she comes inside) Itâ€™s my fault your father didnâ€™t fight harder for you. I knew about you. I could have pushed him to be a part of your life. I should have pushed him. You were a child. We were the adults. But we were just married and it was new andâ€¦ thatâ€™s what I cared about. And I know the groceries and everything are a little much, but thatâ€™s just what I do. I mean, quit lookinâ€™ at me like Iâ€™m crazy. â€˜Cause thatâ€™s not fair. Iâ€™m just tryinâ€™ to find a way to be there for you, the only way that I know how. And if you canâ€™t accept that, then fine. Just stop being so rude. And Iâ€¦ok, Iâ€™m overstepping again, arenâ€™t I?"
MEREDITH: "As mothers go, Iâ€™ve only ever known overbearing, never overprotective. This is all new. Itâ€™s ok."
SUSAN: "It is?"
- Permalink: Itâ€™s freezing out here and Iâ€™ve been working myself up to s...
SUSAN: "Okay, that stops right now."
MEREDITH: "Itâ€™s just, Iâ€™m waiting for Derek, and Iâ€™m very tired."
SUSAN: "I donâ€™t care. Let me in."
MEREDITH: "Excuse me!"
- Permalink: Seriously. Okay, that stops right now. Itâ€™s just, Iâ€™m w...