Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 20: "Time After Time" Quotes
MARK: "Your picture's gonna be everywhere. The police, the news, the Internet."
JANE DOE: "But if my face looks completely different then what good would pictures do?"
MARK: "I was able to maintain aspects of your bone structure so your face bears some similarity to your old one, plus your hair and your eyes are the same."
JANE DOE: "You think, do you really think someone might recognize me?"
ALEX: "I think you should smile."
- Permalink: Your picture's gonna be everywhere. The police, the news, the I...
MARK: "'Iâ€™m a friendly guy?'"
MARK: "She pressed 5 and got off at 3. Sheâ€™d rather walk up two flights of stairs than flirt with you. Hell, sheâ€™d rather climb up the outside of the building."
RICHARD: "I wasnâ€™t flirting."
MARK: "Youâ€™re telling me!"
- Permalink: 'Iâ€™m a friendly guy?' Sloanâ€¦ She pressed 5 and got off ...
COLIN: "Nothing like a quick ventricular reconstruction to jump start your morning, eh?"
CRISTINA:"Okay, youâ€™ve officially become creepy. Creepy and... stalking."
- Permalink: Nothing like a quick ventricular reconstruction to jump start y...
JANE DOE: "I know this is going to sound terrible, but Iâ€™m not bad looking!"
MEREDITH: "I think beautifulâ€™s the word youâ€™re looking for."
IZZIE: "I was gonna say hot."
GEORGE: "I was too, but I think I would have gotten in trouble."
MIRANDA: "You wouldâ€™ve."
- Permalink: I know this is going to sound terrible, but Iâ€™m not bad looki...
[to Izzie] "Weâ€™re Dustin and Caroline Klein. Weâ€™re Hannahâ€™s parents. Weâ€™re her... weâ€™re your daughterâ€™s parents. Youâ€™re Hannahâ€™s birth mother."DUSTIN
- Permalink: Weâ€™re Dustin and Caroline Klein. Weâ€™re Hannahâ€™s parents....
PRESTON: "What was that?"
CRISTINA: "Youâ€™re gonna have to put up with me beingâ€¦nice and sweet for a little while."
PRESTON: "Thatâ€™ll be a nice change of pace."
CRISTINA: "Shut up."
PRESTON: "Thatâ€™s more like it."
- Permalink: What was that? Youâ€™re gonna have to put up with me beingâ€¦...
"Sheâ€™s here... my kid. And Iâ€™m supposed to go to pediatrics and meet her right now, and... I have thought about this moment, what I would look like, what I would say. But I thought I would be older, more together, more mature. I thought she would be older, and I never thought that she would be sick. Oh God, I donâ€™t know what to do. I donâ€™t know what to do. What do I do?"IZZIE
- Permalink: Sheâ€™s here... my kid. And Iâ€™m supposed to go to pediatrics ...
SUSAN: "You know, Iâ€™d really just love to talk with you. I would love to find the time for me and you to sit down â€“"
MEREDITH: "Iâ€™m sorry. This is too much. Way too much. You keep showing up. I cannot be your daughter, or your charity case, or the thing that you need to fix."
SUSAN: "Iâ€™m not trying to â€“"
MEREDITH: "No, no. Stop talking, okay? Stop mothering. Just stop."
- Permalink: You know, Iâ€™d really just love to talk with you. I would love...
MIRANDA: "When you see her, youâ€™ll know what to do. It must be nice to know she has parents like this, that fight for her, think about what she wants, trying to make her happy, like you would. Doesnâ€™t mean you donâ€™t want that girl to want you."
- Permalink: When you see her, youâ€™ll know what to do. It must be nice to ...