Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Episode 12: "Where The Wild Things Are" Quotes
[narrating] We like to think that we are rational beings; humane, conscientious, civilized, thoughtful. But when things fall apart, even just a little, it becomes clear we are not better than animals. We have opposable thumbs, we think, we walk erect, we speak, we dream, but deep down we are still routing around in the primordial ooze; biting, clawing, scratching out an existence in the cold, dark world like the rest of the tree-toads and sloths.Meredith
- Permalink: We like to think that we are rational beings; humane, conscien...
[narrating] Thereâ€™s a little animal in all of us and maybe thatâ€™s something to celebrate. Our animal instinct is what makes us seek comfort, warmth, a pack to run with. We may feel caged, we may feel trapped, but still as humans we can find ways to feel free. We are each otherâ€™s keepers, we are the guardians of our own humanity and even though thereâ€™s a beast inside all of us, what sets us apart from the animals is that we can think, feel, dream and love. And against all odds, against all instinct, we evolve.Meredith
- Permalink: Thereâ€™s a little animal in all of us and maybe thatâ€™s some...
Now may I recommend you all go home? You smell, you're greasy, you need to bathe and I'm sick of lookin' at ya.Miranda
- Permalink: Now may I recommend you all go home? You smell, you're greasy, ...
George: You should have tried to steal a TV.
Lexie: I did, they were bolted to the wall.
- Permalink: You should have tried to steal a TV. I did, they were bolted ...
Richard: Chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, strut a little. Don't lick your wounds: celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competitor. You're in a lion fight, Stevens. Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you don't know how to roar.
- Permalink: celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competito...
Rose: Have you seen him?
Lexie: I have.
Rose: Have you seen his eyes?
Lexie: I... yeah.
Rose: I'm trying to play it cool. I am playing it so so cool. I love him! (pause) Oh my God. I don't know you. I ... didn't say that.
- Permalink: Have you seen him? I have. Have you seen his eyes? I... y...
Meredith: What's with the flowers?
Lexie: Uh, are you asking as a resident or a sister?
- Permalink: What's with the flowers? Uh, are you asking as a resident or ...
Mark: I'm thinking we ought to have a little contest of our own.
Derek: You wanna live in the hospital like a roach?
Mark: Different kind of contest. You and Rose, you're not exclusive right? So I'm thinking.
Derek: You are not serious.
Mark: One woman 10 points, two women same time 20 points. You get out in the morning before anybody wakes up; 5 point bonus.
Derek: You are serious.
Mark: You need a little spice in your life, man. I'm just trying to help.
Derek: I am truly a worse human being for knowing you.
- Permalink: I'm thinking we ought to have a little contest of our own. Yo...
Mark: I can get laid. I can get laid whenever I want. I DO get laid whenever I want. That's the point. Women are everywhere... I only have one person I can talk to.
Derek: That's sweet.
Mark: Shut up!
Derek: No, it's really warm and fuzzy.
- Permalink: I can get laid. I can get laid whenever I want. I DO get laid w...
Mark: Hey, if you were sleeping with Rose, I could understand why you're spending time with her, but you're not. And it's... it's just I thought that uh... you know. I thought it was just gonna be you and me!
Derek: Having sex?
Mark: After! After Addison, after Meredith. I have been patient. I have waited when you partnered up with these chicks, but now they're over. And it's supposed to be just us! You and me; two guys on the prowl, on the hunt.
Derek: You're having trouble getting laid. And you need my help.
- Permalink: Hey, if you were sleeping with Rose, I could understand why you...
Mark: I don't like her. I'm sorry, but as your friend it's my job to say I don't like Rose.
Mark: You're not even sleeping with her.
Derek: You don't like her 'cause she's not sleeping with me? That's a little weird.
Mark: It's not weird.
Derek: It's a little weird.
- Permalink: I don't like her. I'm sorry, but as your friend it's my job to ...
Cristina: "Only three points for watching. You gotta do."
Izzie: "I DO do!"
- Permalink: Only three points for watching. You gotta do. I DO do!