Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
You're just that good, Little Grey. There's no getting over you.Cristina
- Permalink: You're just that good, Little Grey. There's no getting over you.
This might come as a shock, but looks like I'm the respectable adult in this situation.Mark
- Permalink: This might come as a shock, but looks like I'm the respectable a...
Third sex is the sex date. And he's cooking for you, at his home. Where he keeps his bed.Callie
- Permalink: Third sex is the sex date. And he's cooking for you, at his home...
Sorry about that. Your breasts are fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing.Mark
- Permalink: Sorry about that. Your breasts are fantastic. I wouldn't change ...
Teddy: I wanted to talk to you about breast implants.
Mark: Good for you! It crossed my mind the first time I saw you, but I didn't think you'd go for it.
- Permalink: I wanted to talk to you about breast implants. Good for you! I...
Bailey: I'm going to Yoga class.
Ben: There's nothing about that sentence that makes any sense.
- Permalink: I'm going to Yoga class. There's nothing about that sentence t...
Owen: Old school.
Richard: Old? Wow. I did not see that coming.
Cristina: You're adorable when you're slow.
- Permalink: Old school. Old? Wow. I did not see that coming. You're ador...
I wanna build a life and a family. And I'm not wasting my time on someone that doesn't share that interest.Mark
- Permalink: I wanna build a life and a family. And I'm not wasting my time o...
Arizona: You're amazing.
Callie: We're amazing.
- Permalink: You're amazing. We're amazing.
Callie: Find a grownup that you like and date, like a grownup.
Mark: I don't know what that means.
- Permalink: Find a grownup that you like and date, like a grownup. I don'...
Surgeons aren't complacent people. We don't put our feet up. We don't sit still. Whatever the game is, we like to win.Meredith
- Permalink: Surgeons aren't complacent people. We don't put our feet up. We ...
I'm in love with Teddy. I love her.Cristina
- Permalink: I'm in love with Teddy. I love her.
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...