Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
Meredith: So you and Lexie..
Meredith: I mean I'm just saying you and Lexie are a thing now, not just...
Alex: I'm acting like a duck.
Alex: I figure if you walk like a duck and quack like a duck, you eventually start to feel like a duck. And Lexie is nice and normal and healthy. I'm acting like a guy who can stick with nice, normal and healthy.
Meredith: You're becoming a duck.
Alex: I am becoming a duck.
- Permalink: So you and Lexie.. What? I mean I'm just saying you and Lex...
Lexie: The point is - I need to know what we are. What this is.
Alex: We're a thing, yeah we're together. We're a thing. Whatever.
- Permalink: The point is - I need to know what we are. What this is. We'r...
A happy patient is a healthy patient Yang.Richard
- Permalink: A happy patient is a healthy patient Yang.
There was never another Henry.Betty
- Permalink: There was never another Henry.
Go Bailey - indeed.Mark
- Permalink: Go Bailey - indeed.
You know, its just a little something that's been stuck in my head.Bailey
- Permalink: You know, its just a little something that's been stuck in my he...
Cristina: Maybe we should keep this area clear for emergencies?
Henry: We haven't seen each other in half a century.
Cristina: All the more reason to wait a little longer for your reunion.
- Permalink: Maybe we should keep this area clear for emergencies? We haven...
Okay wow, well this could be fun if we decide to let it.Mark
- Permalink: Okay wow, well this could be fun if we decide to let it.
Now woman, I am naked and I look good. Are you going to sit there and lecture me or are you going to let me take you into my bedroom and have my way with you.Ben
- Permalink: Now woman, I am naked and I look good. Are you going to sit ther...
Owen: Lets move in together. Good, you cant answer. That's good I don't want you to, I ran it past my shrink and she thinks it's a good idea. So think about it. Me, you, our own place.
Owen: What! Yes?
Cristina: Yes, but I need to warn you that this is my fourth martini and my judgment is severely impaired. Also, I'm a real easy lay right now.
- Permalink: Lets move in together. Good, you cant answer. That's good I don'...
Meredith: At my parties we drink beer and dance on tables.
Derek: Are you insulting my party?
Meredith: It is getting kinda lame out there.
Derek: Duty calls.
- Permalink: At my parties we drink beer and dance on tables. Are you insul...
Wanna go upstairs and make-out?Alex
- Permalink: Wanna go upstairs and make-out?
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...