Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Nathan: Hey, you okay?
Matt: When I was 13, my father ran out on us. I haven't talked to him...I haven't seen him. I've spent half my life thinking about what I'm going to say to this guy if I ever got the chance and now I can't even knock on the door.
Nathan: (Knocks on the door) You're welcome!
- Permalink: Hey, you okay? When I was 13, my father ran out on us. I have...
Nathan: Listen, I'm guessing this isn't official police business. So if I'm there, it won't really make a difference because officialy, neither are you.
Matt: You don't understand. It's Molly. My father did something to her. She's in trouble.
Nathan: What do you mean "did something to her"?
Matt: Come here. (Both step aside for more privacy)
Nathan: Did what?
Matt: He got inside her head somehow. I don't know how he did it, but I think it's all connected. To Kaito, to your mother. It could be dangerous.
Nathan: I can take care of myself. Listen, I have to do this. Let me come with you.
Matt: Fine. We can probably get there faster, you know, 'cause you can uh...(Nods his head upward)
Nathan: I'm not a cargo jet, Parkman!
Matt: Oh, please
- Permalink: Listen, I'm guessing this isn't official police business. So if...
(voice over) When confronted by our worst nightmares, the choices are few; Fight or flight. We hope to find the strength to stand against our fears but sometimes, despite ourselves, we run. What if the nightmare gives chase? Where can we hide then?Mohinder
- Permalink: (voice over) When confronted by our worst nightmares, the choic...
(to Matt) Molly faced her worst nightmare for you. Do the same for her, find him.Mohinder
- Permalink: (to Matt) Molly faced her worst nightmare for you. Do the same ...
Peter, just because you don’t remember your past, it doesn’t mean you don’t have oneCaitlin
- Permalink: Peter, just because you don’t remember your past, it doesn’t me...
The moment you trust them with what you care about most, they'll have you.Mr. Bennet
- Permalink: The moment you trust them with what you care about most, they'l...