Heroes Season 2 Episode 1: "Four Months Later" Quotes
The sun rises on a new dawn, yet few of us realize the debt we owe to those responsible for this, to those who dwell among us, anonymous, seemingly ordinary, who destiny brought together to repair, to heal, to save us from ourselves, and they're still out there among us, in the shadows, in the light, we pass them on the street without a glance, never suspecting, never knowing. Do they even know yet? That they are bound together by a common purpose? A glaring reality, to be extraordinary, and when destiny does anoint them, how do they hide from it? How long can they dwell in the shadows before either fate or their own flawed humanity draws them out into the light again? And how will they know what awaits them when it does?Mohinder (narrating)
- Permalink: The sun rises on a new dawn, yet few of us realize the debt we o...
Let's just say we have our own private Fort Knox.Bob
- Permalink: Let's just say we have our own private Fort Knox.
I hear you alright, now you here me! I am done taking your crap. From now on I will work how and when I feel like it. I will take breaks when I want to, and you will not say a damn word to me ever again! Do you understand? We square on that?Mr. Bennet
- Permalink: I hear you alright, now you here me! I am done taking your crap...
Oh no! I broke history!Hiro
- Permalink: Oh no! I broke history!
You're evil, Ma.Nathan
- Permalink: You're evil, Ma.
That's easy for you to say. You're not wading into the shark-infested water of 11th grade.Claire
- Permalink: That's easy for you to say. You're not wading into the shark-in...
You have to be entirely unextraordinary."Mr. Bennet
- Permalink: You have to be entirely unextraordinary.
Want more Heroes?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!