Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
You're broken. I can fix you.Sylar
- Permalink: You're broken. I can fix you.
[voiceover] We are, if anything, creatures of habit. Drawn to the safety and the comfort of the similar. But what happens when the familiar becomes unsafe? When the fear that we've been desperately trying to avoid, finds us where we live?Mohinder
- Permalink: We are, if anything, creatures of habit. Drawn to the safety a...
Oh, is the gay boy your date? You should tell him that only one of you gets to wear the tiara!Jackie
- Permalink: Oh, is the gay boy your date? You should tell him that only one...
D.L.: It's going to be you and me from here on out. Partners.
Micah: You mean like Batman & Robin?
D.L.: Yeah, like Batman & Robin. Only, I ain't wearing no tights.
- Permalink: It's going to be you and me from here on out. Partners. You m...
Mr. Bennet: You're lucky you're alive.
Claire Bennet: It's not luck, dad.
Claire Bennet: Dad, there's something I need to tell you.
- Permalink: You're lucky you're alive. It's not luck, dad. Dad, there...
You gotta embrace your inner freak. 'Cause the only thing you'll regret is denying who you really are.Zach
- Permalink: You gotta embrace your inner freak. 'Cause the only thing you'l...
Claire Bennet: You're being so nice. I've never been this nice to you. I mean, I've been nice but I could be nicer.
Zach: Then why don't you?
- Permalink: You're being so nice. I've never been this nice to you. I mean,...
Claire Bennet: Hey, what's your name?
Peter Petrelli: Peter.
Claire Bennet: I'm Claire.
Peter Petrelli: Are you the one? Saving you, did I save the world?
Claire Bennet: I don't know. I'm just a cheerleader.
- Permalink: Hey, what's your name? Peter. I'm Claire. Are you the one...
Maybe being different isn't the end of the World, it's just who I am.Claire Bennet
- Permalink: Maybe being different isn't the end of the World, it's just who...
Claude: Com not quite what I was expecting, but hope for the flowers yet.
Peter Petrelli: You threw me. Off of a 30-story building! If I didn't regenerate, I'd be dead!
Claude: Well, you could have flown. Listen, if you hadn't have worked this one out, you'd have been hopeless anyway. And I'd have to defuse the biggest bomb ever. But you did it, didn't you? You cleared your mind. You called out your power.
Peter Petrelli: You know, before I hit the ground... when I knew what was about to happen, I had this flash... in my head,of this girl that I met in Texas. This cheerleader. She could heal herself. Oh, gosh, she's this sweet kid. Sad little smile, and she just... you were wrong. I don't have to cut her out. I have to remember her! How - how she made me feel! That's how I... Oh, god. It's happening. I'm losing it!
Claude: Well, it's a start.
- Permalink: Com not quite what I was expecting, but hope for the flowers ye...
Claire Bennet: Ooh, sorry!
Peter Petrelli: Sorry.
Claire Bennet: That was my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going.
Peter Petrelli: Hey, do you... know this girl, Jackie Wilcox?
Claire Bennet: Uh, yeah, half-time show starts in about five minutes. She'll be out on the field. She's a cheerleader. Are you a reporter or something?
Peter Petrelli: Alumni. I'm just curious.
Claire Bennet: You know, between you and me, she's not that special. Just your average teenage girl.
Peter Petrelli: She rushed into a fire and saved a man's life, sounds kinda special to me.
Claire Bennet: Yeah, you're right. I'm jealous. She's our town hero. Me? I don't win too many popularity contests.
Peter Petrelli: Hey, it gets better!
Claire Bennet: What?
Peter Petrelli: Life after high school. It gets a lot better.
- Permalink: Ooh, sorry! Sorry. That was my fault. I wasn't looking wher...
Mr. Bennet: Claire!
Claire Bennet: Dad. Dad.
Mr. Bennet: It's okay. You're okay.
Claire Bennet: Dad, it was terrible, Jackie, she...
Mr. Bennet: I know, I know.
Claire Bennet: We have to go back. We... we have to go back, Peter...
Mr. Bennet: No, no, no.
Claire Bennet: He saved my life!
Mr. Bennet: No, no, no, he'll be fine.
Claire Bennet: But we can't leave him. We can't leave him. He almost died, but then he... He... We have to go back! We have to go back!
Mr. Bennet: The police'll take care of everything.
- Permalink: Claire! Dad. Dad. It's okay. You're okay. Dad, it was ter...