Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Claire: Please tell me there's another way.
Peter: There is no other way.
Nathan: Yes there is, Claire. The future's not written in stone.
- Permalink: Please tell me there's another way. There is no other way. ...
Mohinder Suresh: [narrating] We dream of hope. We dream of change. Of fire, of love, of death. And then it happens. The dream becomes real. And the answer to this quest, this need to solve life's mysteries finally shows itself. Like the glowing light of a new dawn.
Mohinder Suresh: [other people speaking, then narration continues]
Mohinder Suresh: So much struggle for meaning, for purpose. And in the end, we find it only in each other. Our shared experience of the fantastic. And the mundane. The simple human need to find a kindred, to connect. And to know in our hearts... that we are not alone.
- Permalink: We dream of hope. We dream of change. Of fire, of love, of dea...
Turns out you're the villain, Peter. I'm the hero.Sylar
- Permalink: Turns out you're the villain, Peter. I'm the hero.
Sylar: Haven't I killed you before?
Peter Petrelli: Didn't take.
- Permalink: Haven't I killed you before? Didn't take.
You saved the cheerleader, so we could save the world.Nathan Petrelli
- Permalink: You saved the cheerleader, so we could save the world.
Hiro Nakamura: "It is not the sword, it is the man." This man is ready.
Ando Masahashi: Hiro. You look bad ass.
Hiro Nakamura: Really?
- Permalink: It is not the sword, it is the man. This man is ready. Hiro. ...