Heroes Season 2 Episode 11: "Powerless" Quotes
You do know that you've now opened Pandora's Box.Angela Petrelli
- Permalink: You do know that you've now opened Pandora's Box.
- Permalink: I'm back.
Maya: You killed him? You killed my brother!
Sylar: (shoots Maya) Now look what you made me do.
- Permalink: You killed him? You killed my brother! (shoots Maya) Now look...
You won't leave me, will you, Mr. Muggles?Claire
- Permalink: You won't leave me, will you, Mr. Muggles?
Bob: Noah, we have a problem.
Noah: I'm not part of your "We". Do you remember?
- Permalink: Noah, we have a problem. I'm not part of your We. Do you reme...
Hiro: You are not God.
Adam: Really? I've lived for over 400 years. Who is to say that I'm not going to live 400 more?
- Permalink: You are not God. Really? I've lived for over 400 years. Who i...
Elle: Sylar's gone. My dad's gonna kill me.
Mohinder: I doubt that very much.
If you hadn't arrived, Sylar would have slaughtered us all. We owe you our lives.
Elle: Really? Cool.
- Permalink: Sylar's gone. My dad's gonna kill me. I doubt that very much....
Hiro: (to Nathan) Flying man!
Matt: (also to Nathan) Who's this guy supposed to be?
- Permalink: (to Nathan) Flying man! (also to Nathan) Who's this guy suppo...
Matt: Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, slow down! Slow down, slow down! Aah! (both he and Nathan groan as they land) Okay, we don't talk about that...ever again.
- Permalink: Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, slow down! Slow down, slow down...
Good afternoon. Most of you have no idea who I am. My name is Nathan Petrelli, and I was elected to Congress in the State of New York. Seems like a long time ago. I lost my position. I lost my brother. I lost my family. I'm sad to say that I lost my way. But while I was gone, I had the chance to see the world through newly-humbled eyes. Witnessed amazing things. I've seen ordinary people among us, trying their best each day to be heroes. These ordinary people... like you, like me, are capable of extraordinary things. You have no idea... how extraordinary. But there are other people, organizations, who don't want you to know the truth. I, myself, kept secrets. But last year... something incredible happened to me. And it changed my life. At first, I was afraid. But I'm... I'm not afraid anymore. I'm here to tell you the truth. I have the abili...Nathan
- Permalink: Good afternoon. Most of you have no idea who I am. My name is N...
Elle: I don’t have anyone else to talk to.
Bennet: They wanted to see how much wattage you could discharge enough to power a flashlight, streetlamp, an entire city block. During the testing you’d pass out from the strain. We’d all want to call it a day, but daddy said “no my girls tougher than that”. You were seven. The hardest thing a parent ever does is to have to see their child in pain. Most parents.
Bob: Elle, what are you doing here?
- Permalink: I don’t have anyone else to talk to. They wanted to see how m...
You and I have trust issues, doctor.Sylar
- Permalink: You and I have trust issues, doctor.