Heroes Season 1 Quotes
I never kid about family brunch.Angela Petrelli
- Permalink: I never kid about family brunch.
"I do not make you happy, only safe."The Haitian
- Permalink: I do not make you happy, only safe.
Claire: Please tell me there's another way.
Peter: There is no other way.
Nathan: Yes there is, Claire. The future's not written in stone.
- Permalink: Please tell me there's another way. There is no other way. ...
I understand, Father. To save what is most important... I must be strong enough... to cut out my heart.Hiro
- Permalink: I understand, Father. To save what is most important... I must ...
My name is Hiro Nakamura. And the fate of the world is in your hands.Hiro
- Permalink: My name is Hiro Nakamura. And the fate of the world is in your ...
Audrey: Most people wouldn't do that.
Sylar: I'm not most people.
- Permalink: Most people wouldn't do that. I'm not most people.
I finally get to be a hero...Isaac Mendez
- Permalink: I finally get to be a hero...
People think I collect art. What I really collect are lives fixed in paint. A perfect moment capturing an entire existence, made immortal. A monster’s fight to survive, and live to kill again. A mother willing to fracture her own soul to protect her child. Youth’s struggle for innocence, despite life’s cruelty. The double-edged lies needed to sustain a double-edged life. A wandering hero’s pure joy at success, and his darkest hour, when all the world seems lost. All perfect moments, frozen in time. Alone, each tells a single story. Together, they can tell the future.Linderman
- Permalink: People think I collect art. What I really collect are lives fix...
Claude: [to Peter] What are you doing?
Peter: Something unexpected.
- Permalink: What are you doing? Something unexpected.
You're broken. I can fix you.Sylar
- Permalink: You're broken. I can fix you.
[voiceover] The Earth is large. Large enough that you think you can hide from anything. From Fate. From God. If only you found a place far enough away. So you run. To the edge of the Earth. Where all is safe again. Quiet, and warm. The solace of salt air. The peace of danger left behind. The luxury of grief. And maybe, for a moment, you believe you have escaped.Mohinder
- Permalink: The Earth is large. Large enough that you think you can hide f...
Audrey: You're an idiot, Parkman, you know that?!
Matt: Good morning to you, too.
Audrey: Did you think I wouldn't find out about you assaulting a fellow officer?
Matt: I didn't assault him! I just... hit him.
- Permalink: You're an idiot, Parkman, you know that?! Good morning to you...