It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 9: "The Gang Dines Out" Quotes
Mac: I'm gonna smash this (vase of flowers) over their goddam heads!
Dennis: Yes, Mac! Yes! I'm gonna blast them with this fire extinguisher!
Charlie: Okay, I'll toss hot soup in their faces.
Frank: I'm gonna pinch their dicks with this lobster.
- Permalink: I'm gonna smash this over their goddam heads! Yes, Mac! Yes! ...
He doesn't hide under a toupee. He faces his challenges instead of retreating to the sewers nude to forage for rings and coins. Or to the toilets. To a life filled with rats. He's the kind of man who gives me the courage to do an amazing double jack-knife twist, which I did. Most of you people wouldn't even attempt that, I did it. And to go down on Chrissy Orlando on a trampoline that very same night, which I also did. And I licked her asshole a little bit. It was pretty good. It was alright. It wasn't great.Dennis
- Permalink: He doesn't hide under a toupee. He faces his challenges instead ...
You remember that night at Dooley's pool party on that fine Summer eve? When I did that double jack-knife twist and blew everyone's tits off? You remember that? And then I went down on Chrissy Orlando on the trampoline later that night?Dennis
- Permalink: You remember that night at Dooley's pool party on that fine Summ...
Mac: I'm not going to sit down until you say something nice to me. For once in your life.
Dennis: Your hair is small.
- Permalink: I'm not going to sit down until you say something nice to me. Fo...
Wait! There's more. There's an old short fat man here. He sat with his young sleeping partner. Bring them a glass of the house red from us.Dennis
- Permalink: Wait! There's more. There's an old short fat man here. He sat wi...
My eyes slant down. I don't have a good peripheral.Mac
- Permalink: My eyes slant down. I don't have a good peripheral.
Me, too. I did my hair good and I wore two colognes.Mac
- Permalink: Me, too. I did my hair good and I wore two colognes.