Leverage Season 5 Episode 1: "The (Very) Big Bird Job" Quotes
Hardison: I don't like lying to them Nate, especially Parker.
Nate: It's for the best. Everything set?
Hardison: Almost. Locking in the money right now. You sure about this?
Nate: All good things come to an end Hardison. By the way, thank you.
- Permalink: I don't like lying to them Nate, especially Parker. It's for t...
Parker: Drink our juice.
Sophie: Do we have to?
Nate: It's very interesting.
Elliot: You kidding me with this? You can't server this to people.
- Permalink: Drink our juice. Do we have to? Yes. It's very interesting...
I'm only going to say this once boys, give me the... teddy bear.Elloit
- Permalink: I'm only going to say this once boys, give me the... teddy bear.
Romer: my company had a little accident. A couple of employees got hurt. The government fines me. I pay the fines, I still get sued.
Nate: Big fine?
Romer: Million bucks. Hey, something good about the system. If you and I kill a guy, we go to prison. If my company kills a guy, pays a fine, that's the cost of doing business.
- Permalink: My company had a little accident. A couple of employees got hurt...
Nate: Portland is odd.
Sophie: Very very wet, we're gonna have to a serious talk about moving somewhere with less rain.
Hardison: London has rain.
Sophie: No London has fog. Fog is mysterious, rain just ruins my hair.
- Permalink: Portland is odd. Very very wet, we're gonna have to a serious ...
Parker: Hardison and I are dating.
Hardison: We just got back from a round the world trip.
- Permalink: Hardison and I are dating. We just got back from a round the ...
Eliot: Well, you just can't setup shop in the back of someone's restaurant.
Hardison: Of course not. That's why I bought the Microbrewery. What? No he didn't?
Parker: Yes, he did.
Hardison: We brew our own beer now.
Parker: Yeah, and we are calling it, Thief Juice. Tastes like bad guys.
- Permalink: Well, you just can't setup shop in the back of someone's restaur...
Sophie: Excuse me, what is this place?
Hardison: Oh This? This is Leverage Inc. Portland branch, come on baby.
- Permalink: Excuse me, what is this place? Oh This? This is Leverage Inc. ...
Want more Leverage?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!