Leverage Season 5 Episode 1: "The (Very) Big Bird Job" Quotes
Hardison: I don't like lying to them Nate, especially Parker.
Nate: It's for the best. Everything set?
Hardison: Almost. Locking in the money right now. You sure about this?
Nate: All good things come to an end Hardison. By the way, thank you.
- Permalink: I don't like lying to them Nate, especially Parker. It's for t...
Parker: Drink our juice.
Sophie: Do we have to?
Nate: It's very interesting.
Elliot: You kidding me with this? You can't server this to people.
- Permalink: Drink our juice. Do we have to? Yes. It's very interesting...
I'm only going to say this once boys, give me the... teddy bear.Elloit
- Permalink: I'm only going to say this once boys, give me the... teddy bear.
Romer: my company had a little accident. A couple of employees got hurt. The government fines me. I pay the fines, I still get sued.
Nate: Big fine?
Romer: Million bucks. Hey, something good about the system. If you and I kill a guy, we go to prison. If my company kills a guy, pays a fine, that's the cost of doing business.
- Permalink: My company had a little accident. A couple of employees got hurt...
Nate: Portland is odd.
Sophie: Very very wet, we're gonna have to a serious talk about moving somewhere with less rain.
Hardison: London has rain.
Sophie: No London has fog. Fog is mysterious, rain just ruins my hair.
- Permalink: Portland is odd. Very very wet, we're gonna have to a serious ...
Parker: Hardison and I are dating.
Hardison: We just got back from a round the world trip.
- Permalink: Hardison and I are dating. We just got back from a round the ...
Eliot: Well, you just can't setup shop in the back of someone's restaurant.
Hardison: Of course not. That's why I bought the Microbrewery. What? No he didn't?
Parker: Yes, he did.
Hardison: We brew our own beer now.
Parker: Yeah, and we are calling it, Thief Juice. Tastes like bad guys.
- Permalink: Well, you just can't setup shop in the back of someone's restaur...
Sophie: Excuse me, what is this place?
Hardison: Oh This? This is Leverage Inc. Portland branch, come on baby.
- Permalink: Excuse me, what is this place? Oh This? This is Leverage Inc. ...