Nashville Season 2 Episode 21: "All or Nothing With Me" Quotes
Juliette: It turns out he's a pretty good dude.
Rayna: Yeah he is.
Juliette: Well hold on to him, because they are few and far between.
- Permalink: Well hold on to him, because they are few and far between.
I told you I was never gonna forgive you for not telling me about her 14 years ago and I'm not. Because that would mean you did something wrong. You didn't. You were just protecting our little girl. I finally get that.Deacon
Sweetie, I want you to listen to me a second. Your mom, she deserved better than me back then. So did you. From what I remember, I wasn't around that much anyway.Deacon
Maddie: Is that why you never got married?
Deacon: The answer to that is more complicated than that math that you're doin'.
- Permalink: The answer to that is more complicated than that math that you're doin'.
I just wanna get back to normal, whatever that is.Scarlett
- Permalink: I just wanna get back to normal, whatever that is.
I love you, I'm all in babe.Rayna [to Luke]
- Permalink: I love you, I'm all in babe.
I was trying so hard to help Scarlett that I didn't stop and think how it might look to you.Avery [to Juliette]
Gunnar: I saw her and Jeff Fordham sneak out of the screening at the BMI party last night.
Zoey: So they watched a movie?
Gunnar: Yeah only it was NC-17 and they were both starring in it!
- Permalink: Yeah only it was NC-17 and they were both starring in it.
Want more Nashville?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!