NCIS: Los Angeles Season 2 Episode 3: "Borderline" Quotes
Callen: I'm all for going green, reducing our footprints, but if Hetty has her way we're going to be reusing our bullets.
Sam: She just wants us to recover our brass, if possible.
Callen: Reusable water bottles, no more paper towels, no more paper cups, what's next to go?
Sam: Saving the planet, G.
Callen: Don't come whining to me when she replaces our toilet paper with used post its.
- Permalink: I'm all for going green, reducing our footprints, but if Hetty h...
(Deeks doesn't want to go into the desert and wants Sam to go instead)
Deeks: You are African-American and Africa is hot.
Sam: I'm from Brooklyn, Huckleberry.
- Permalink: You are African-American and Africa is hot. I'm from Brooklyn,...
Kensi: Ready to go for a little ride. (Deeks smirks) On the bikes, Deeks, on the bikes.
Deeks: I didn't say anything.
- Permalink: Ready to go for a little ride. On the bikes, Deeks, on the bike...
Callen: What's the safe word?
Callen: Really? Use headlock in a sentence.
Sam: I wasn't planning on using it.
- Permalink: What's the safe word? Headlock. Really? Use headlock in a se...
(To Nate as he leaves) Keep you wits sharp, your heart open and your gun loaded.Hetty
- Permalink: Keep you wits sharp, your heart open and your gun loaded.
Sam: (about Deeks)One of these days, I'm going to kill him.
Callen: Maybe he grows on you.
Sam: So does Ringworm.
- Permalink: One of these days, I'm going to kill him. Maybe he grows on yo...