Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Bevin: You said we could trade.
Brooke: Why is she wearing my necklace?
Bevin: Because that was part of the trade.
Brooke: Okay, why would you trade your third pick and my necklace, for Rachel's fifth pick?
Bevin: Duh! Brooke, five is more than three. Oh, it made total sense when Rachel explained it.
- Permalink: You said we could trade. Why is she wearing my necklace? Bec...
Bevin, what the hell was going through your size two brain?!Brooke
- Permalink: Bevin, what the hell was going through your size two brain?!
Never expected the cheerleading squad to have more drama than the drama club.Haley
- Permalink: Never expected the cheerleading squad to have more drama than th...
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Permalink: (voiceover) Out of the night that covers me, B...