One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 2: "One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning" Quotes
Deb: Jamie I was not kissing Uncle Skills. I mean, first of all, he's your parents age and one of Uncle Lucas's best friends. It just wouldn't be right.
Jamie: I think it'd be cool
Jamie: Yeah... Grampa Skills!
- Permalink: Jamie I was not kissing Uncle Skills. I mean, first of all, he's...
Nathan: I scored 35 points that night and each basket was like my own personal version of a Haley James pick-up line.
Haley: It worked.
Nathan: I played that game for you, Haley and you know what? I'd give it up for you too. Because as much as I love playing the game and the person that I am when I play it, I love being a husband and a father more.
- Permalink: I scored 35 points that night and each basket was like my own pe...
Jamie: When you get married, do I have to be the ring bearer again?
Lucas: Not if you don't want to.
Jamie: Good because last time it didn't work out so well.
- Permalink: When you get married, do I have to be the ring bearer again? N...
Peyton: It's kinda sudden, right?
Brooke: Are you kidding? The rest of the world's been waiting on you two idiots since high school.
- Permalink: Congratulations! It's kinda sudden, right? Are you kidding? ...
Peyton: Hey best friend!
Brooke: Hey, you didn't come home last night?
Peyton: Oh yeah, that's cuz I'm in LA with Lucas, and we want you to be the first to know, we're getting married!
- Permalink: Hey best friend! Hey, you didn't come home last night? Oh ye...
Maid at Hotel: Oh excuse me!
Peyton: It's okay we're getting married! [maid leaves] Um okay, so you know how you said our wedding should be a dream come true?
Lucas: Oh boy!
Peyton: Now, I know I never wanted my wedding to be princess for a day but,I would like it if your mom was there and [cell phone ringing] It's Brooke, can I tell her?
Lucas: Sure, you can tell her we're coming home for the ceremony.
- Permalink: Oh excuse me! It's okay we're getting married! Um okay, so yo...
Lucas: When I was a kid I used to love to jump on my bed. I'd pretend I could fly. I'd pretend I could dunk. I was happy. My mom would pass the room and shout, "Lucas Scott, if you break that box spring, you'll be sleeping on the floor for the rest of your life."
Peyton: Well, here's the good news if you have to sleep on the floor, I will sleep there with you.
Lucas: For the rest of your life?
- Permalink: When I was a kid I used to love to jump on my bed. I'd pretend I...
Want more One Tree Hill?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!