Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Haley: Hi. I had the strangest dream; I dreamt we actually got married yesterday.
Nathan: That's weird... I had the same dream.
- Permalink: Hi. I had the strangest dream; I dreamt we actually got married ...
Nathan: So I'll say it again... I could love you forever.
Haley: Nathan, so could I.
Nathan: So, why cant forever start today?
- Permalink: So I'll say it again... I could love you forever. Nathan, so c...
Haley: Stop it.
Haley: You're embarrassing me.
Nathan: Why not?
Haley: Because we're in High School.
Nathan: So what, I'm emancipated.
Haley: Is this about sex, because I want to wait.
Nathan: No I can see you caved in on that one already.
Haley: Well maybe so ... Nathan, couples don't get married in high school. Its just, it's not normal.
- Permalink: Stop it. What? You're embarrassing me. Why not? Because ...
Hayley: I want to do something [takes off her shirt and throws it on the ground]
Haley: No, it's okay.
Nathan: I could love you forever, Haley.
Haley: So could I.
Nathan: You're my family now Haley. The only true thing I have. I don't ever want to lose you.
Haley: You won't.
- Permalink: I want to do something Haley? No, it's okay. I could love...
Peyton: Brooke, what are you up to?
Brooke: You've been on my dad's boat before.
Peyton: Yeah! With you and your dad!
Brooke: Details! It's like driving a car but into water, without a speed limit.
Brooke: Peyton, Look at us, Look at this day, We are practically a beer commercial. It would be wrong not to take it. So let's go. Hop on, best friend.
- Permalink: Brooke, what are you up to? You've been on my dad's boat befor...