One Tree Hill Season 1 Episode 22: "The Games That Play Us" Quotes
Haley: So you bring me into a creepy cemetery and tell me that you're leaving Tree Hill for good? Luke, who's gonna raid thrift stores with me and lie to the lost and found and claim stupid stuff, huh? Who's gonna do that with me now?
Lucas: Nathan. And me occasionally. Just not all the time.
- Permalink: So you bring me into a creepy cemetery and tell me that you're l...
Lucas: Haley, these people, they're dead.
Haley: Yeah, but if you keep yelling, the freaking zombies are gonna get us.
Lucas: Haley, I gotta tell you something.
Haley: What's her name and what did you do that you regret?
Lucas: No. I'm going to Charleston with Keith, Hales.
Haley: OK, for how long?
Lucas: Forever. Hales, I'm gonna move there.
- Permalink: Haley, these people, they're dead. Yeah, but if you keep yelli...
Haley: Luke? Lucas, this is not funny. I told you I don't want to take this shortcut. Lucas? Luke, this is so not cool. Lucas Scott!
Lucas: Boogie Man!
Haley: Aaah! (punches Lucas in the gut)
Lucas: Damn it, Haley! You're gonna kill me! You know, Houdini died like that.
Haley: You deserve it, dumbass. I told you I don't want to take this shortcut.
- Permalink: Luke? Lucas, this is not funny. I told you I don't want to take ...
(voiceover) Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck while more than one raven together predicts trouble ahead.Lucas
- Permalink: (voiceover) Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to t...
Deb: How did we become so broken?
Keith: We fell in love, and at some point, the people we love forgot to love us back.
- Permalink: How did we become so broken? We fell in love, and at some poin...