One Tree Hill Season 3 Episode 22: "The Show Must Go On" Quotes
I want you to understand something, as far as I'm concerned this friendship is over. And, if we never speak again for the rest of our lives, that'll be fine. I gave you a second chance Peyton and you blew it.Brooke (to Peyton)
- Permalink: I want you to understand something, as far as I'm concerned this...
Nathan: I just got that feeling. The stillness I used to feel before dawn. The feeling that the world could be perfect.
Haley: Yea, I feel it too. (puts the cracker jack bracelet on his wrist) Don't say I never gave you anything.
- Permalink: I just got that feeling. The stillness I used to feel before daw...
Haley: We're going to London for a few days.
Lucas: Why, doesn't it always rain there?
Nathan: Oh yea!
- Permalink: We're going to London for a few days. Why, doesn't it always r...
Lucas: I need you to trust me and believe me when I tell you that my heart is with you. Part of me feels like ever since we got back together you've been waiting, waiting to push me away.
Brooke: Oh great, so you kiss Peyton, again, and I'm pushing you away!?
Lucas: I love you Brooke, I don't know how else to say it.
Brooke: How about how you show it? I'm not pushing you away Lucas. I am holding on for dear life, but I need you to need me back. Okay, why wouldn't you tell me about the kiss and why didn't you call me while you were away and why won't you ever just let me all the way in? We have to go give our toasts now, about love.
- Permalink: I need you to trust me and believe me when I tell you that my he...
And by the way, none of those words were, "Yes Peyton, I Love Him."Peyton (to Brooke)
- Permalink: And by the way, none of those words were, Yes Peyton, I Love Him...
Peyton: Fine. So, this is how it ends. A ten year friendship that survived two dead moms, three absentee parents, shoplifting, jail time and we can't survive one boy.
Brooke: Not one boy. My boy!
- Permalink: Fine. So, this is how it ends. A ten year friendship that surviv...
Brooke: Now I know how this dress looks on a witch.
Peyton: Go Brooke yourself.
- Permalink: Now I know how this dress looks on a witch. Go Brooke yourself...
Lucas: Wow! You look, whew, really beautiful. So, your parents really aren't coming.
Haley: No, they, I invited them and they said, 'Sorry honey we've been to your wedding once before and it was a little boring.' Anyway, I'll just, I'll just give myself away. It's fine.
Lucas: Or I could do it. If you'll have me.
Haley: Really? Luke that would be perfect. Thank you.
Lucas: But, you know what, I got to be honest with you. Um, I could never officially give you away. You know that? I could never give away my best friend.
- Permalink: Wow! You look, whew, really beautiful. So, your parents really a...
Lucas: Oh, I'm sorry Princess, I was looking for my friend Haley. (looks at tables filled with beauty and hair products) Wow, did it really take all this stuff to make you look like this?
Haley: No, everybody got ready in here. Including Rachel and Brooke, for some reason.
- Permalink: Oh, I'm sorry Princess, I was looking for my friend Haley. (look...