One Tree Hill Season 2 Episode 6: "We Might As Well Be Strangers" Quotes
Brooke: This means that I would actually have to study to get into college.
Peyton: Oh my god, the horror!
- Permalink: This means that I would actually have to study to get into colle...
Peyton: You know, it's real punk to be up at 7 am doing inventory.
Chris: I never went to sleep.
- Permalink: You know, it's real punk to be up at 7 am doing inventory. I n...
Peyton: Huh. Well, I guess those that can't do, sell records. You insult all your customers this way?
Chris: Well, since we're not really open, you're not really a customer.
Peyton: Whatever, I'm going to school.
Chris: Don't forget your 'Get Up Kids' lunch box.
- Permalink: Huh. Well, I guess those that can't do, sell records. You insult...
Chris: Sorry, we're closed.
Peyton: Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if I could post this flyer on your board. I'm auditioning bands for a local talent night.
Chris: All ages night? Tell you what, you can post it if you take your shirt off.
Peyton: Excuse me?
Chris: Emo's crap. [Peyton's t-shirt says 'Finding Emo']. Gives punk a bad name.
Peyton: You think?
Chris: I do.
- Permalink: Sorry, we're closed. Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if I c...
Whitey: What are you doing here?
Lucas: I just wanted to say hello.
Whitey: You've said it.
Lucas: Nathan got into High Flyers. And, he couldn't have done it without you, so I ... I just thought you'd care to know.
Whitey: Son, the mistake you're making is you think I care. About you, about the team, about anything. I lost the only thing I cared about a long time ago.
Lucas: You know, I have this picture in my room, of the team, from your 500th win. Now the man in that photo looks like a guy to me that still cares about something. We need you coach... Not just to win games. We need you in our lives. Have the surgery.
- Permalink: What are you doing here? I just wanted to say hello. You've ...
Lady: [at yard sale] We'll take this one.
Brooke: Sorry it's not for sale.
Lady: But the price tag says $150.
Brooke: Oh that's a mistake. The one must be a four.
Lady: Okay $450 then. Here you go.
- Permalink: We'll take this one. Sorry it's not for sale. But the price ...
Brooke: How do you do it?
Nathan: Do what?
Brooke: You gave up your family's money to be poor, Nate.
Nathan: You know what they say Brooke, money can't buy love.
Brooke: Maybe so, but my mom sure had a good run renting it for a while.
- Permalink: How do you do it? Do what? You gave up your family's money t...
Haley: Hi. We didn't recognize the address. We won't buy anything.
Brooke: It's ok, we sold my pride around 8:30. I'd rather see you wearing my clothes than these 50 year old wannabes. So I'll give you the good friend discount.
- Permalink: Hi. We didn't recognize the address. We won't buy anything. 30....
Brooke: Just take it.
Mouth: No, I insist.
Brooke: Thanks Mouth.
- Permalink: Just take it. No, I insist. Thanks Mouth.