Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I guess now it's hoes over psychos.Brooke
- Permalink: I guess now it's hoes over psychos.
Haley: You know after everything we've been through in the past year your mom taking us to prom feels pretty good.
Nathan: Kinda like we're kids again.
Haley: Yeah, like you know maybe tonight we don't have to be married and pregnant. We can just be teenagers.
Nathan: Well, in that case what's your curfew.
- Permalink: You know after everything we've been through in the past year yo...
Rachel: You know I lied to you when I told you my flight was late. The truth is that I just wasn't ready to get on it.
Mouth: Why not?
Rachel: Because I wanted us to have our last dance.
Mouth: Let's have it.
Rachel: You're gonna break a lot of hearts Mouth McFadden.
- Permalink: You know I lied to you when I told you my flight was late. The t...
Rachel: Quit talking about Shelly.
Mouth: Yeah, I know. I'm boring you.
Rachel: No, you're making me jealous.
- Permalink: Quit talking about Shelly. Yeah, I know. I'm boring you. No,...
Peyton: Why did you come?
Brooke: We've been talking about senior prom since we are 8. I knew something was wrong.
Peyton: So you told someone you were coming?
Brooke: No, at least I came!
Peyton: You should have told
Brooke: That is your problem, you are so ungrateful.
Peyton: You're an idiot!
Brooke: Don't call me an idiot, bitch!
- Permalink: Why did you come? We've been talking about senior prom since w...
Lucas: She told me she loved me. I just figured it was because she lost a lot of blood. But at some level I knew it was true. I was just too afraid to admit it because, it would've hurt Brooke.
Glenda: You ever think maybe that's why you have trouble writing about that day? Maybe you block things out because you're afraid if you face the truth, it could hurt the other people you love.
- Permalink: She told me she loved me. I just figured it was because she lost...
Peyton: Are you ready for this Brooke Davis?
Brooke: Welcome to prom, P. Sawyer.
- Permalink: Are you ready for this Brooke Davis? Welcome to prom, P. Sawye...