One Tree Hill Season 2 Quotes
Brooke What is the big deal?
Haley: The big deal is that, first of all, you did not thank me for helping you with the CDs, second of all, you had sex in my bed, and third, you ate all the brownies.
Anna: Actually, I had a couple.
Haley: That's not the point.
Brooke: Haley's right. The point is that I've been deceptive. Just not so much that I lied to anyone's face. It's more about what I didn't say.
Haley: Uh! Okay, there is a big difference between a lie, and a little white lie.
- Permalink: Brooke What is the big deal? The big deal is that, first of al...
Haley: Wait a second, you...you don't have a bed, do you? Did you... tell me, you didn't have sex in my bed, Brooke.
Brooke: I'm already washing your sheets.
Haley: Oh my god, oh, Brooke! Uhh!
- Permalink: Wait a second, you...you don't have a bed, do you? Did you... te...
[to Anna] Hi, I'm Brooke. We haven't been officially introduced, but you're dating my ex-boyfriend and I'm sleeping with your brother. So it looks like we have a lot in common.Brooke
- Permalink: Hi, I'm Brooke. We haven't been officially introduced, but you'r...
[to Brooke] Ok, let's see what you got. [goes through CDs] Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Lucky for you, crap sells.Chris
- Permalink: Ok, let's see what you got. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Lucky for y...
It's another mechanic stripper! ... No. Just Lucas.Brooke
- Permalink: It's another mechanic stripper! ... No. Just Lucas.
Lucas: [voiceover] Oliver Wendell Holmes once said: Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out.
- Permalink: Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is ...
[to Nathan] You have any idea how many guys in the room wanna nail your wife right now?Chris
- Permalink: You have any idea how many guys in the room wanna nail your wife...
Brooke: This means that I would actually have to study to get into college.
Peyton: Oh my god, the horror!
- Permalink: This means that I would actually have to study to get into colle...
Peyton: You know, it's real punk to be up at 7 am doing inventory.
Chris: I never went to sleep.
- Permalink: You know, it's real punk to be up at 7 am doing inventory. I n...
Peyton: Huh. Well, I guess those that can't do, sell records. You insult all your customers this way?
Chris: Well, since we're not really open, you're not really a customer.
Peyton: Whatever, I'm going to school.
Chris: Don't forget your 'Get Up Kids' lunch box.
- Permalink: Huh. Well, I guess those that can't do, sell records. You insult...
Chris: Sorry, we're closed.
Peyton: Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if I could post this flyer on your board. I'm auditioning bands for a local talent night.
Chris: All ages night? Tell you what, you can post it if you take your shirt off.
Peyton: Excuse me?
Chris: Emo's crap. [Peyton's t-shirt says 'Finding Emo']. Gives punk a bad name.
Peyton: You think?
Chris: I do.
- Permalink: Sorry, we're closed. Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if I c...
Whitey: What are you doing here?
Lucas: I just wanted to say hello.
Whitey: You've said it.
Lucas: Nathan got into High Flyers. And, he couldn't have done it without you, so I ... I just thought you'd care to know.
Whitey: Son, the mistake you're making is you think I care. About you, about the team, about anything. I lost the only thing I cared about a long time ago.
Lucas: You know, I have this picture in my room, of the team, from your 500th win. Now the man in that photo looks like a guy to me that still cares about something. We need you coach... Not just to win games. We need you in our lives. Have the surgery.
- Permalink: What are you doing here? I just wanted to say hello. You've ...
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A promise, like a reward for persisting through life so long alone. A belief in each other and the possibility of love. A decision to ignore simply rise above the pain in the past. A covenant, which at once binds two souls and yet severs prior ties. The celebration of the chance taken and the challenge that lies ahead. For two will always be stronger than one. Like a team braced against the tempests of the world. And love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality. Only an announcement to the world of feelings long held, promises made long ago in the sacred space in our hearts.Lucas
- Permalink: Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A promise, ...
[voiceover] Yes, losing your heart`s desire is tragic. But gaining your heart's desire? That`s all you can hope for. This year I wished for love... to immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish was granted. And if having that is tragic, then give me that tragedy. Because I wouldn`t give it back for the world.Peyton
- Permalink: Yes, losing your heart`s desire is tragic. But gaining your hear...