Parenthood Season 2 Episode 19: "Taking The Leap" Quotes
Joel: Awesome, awesome.Thank you, so much. Yeah, baby, my boys can swim. Woo!
Sydney. Swim? Daddy, are we getting fish?
Joel: No, daddy just did really well on a test.
- Permalink: Awesome, awesome.Thank you, so much. Yeah, baby, my boys can swi...
Gillian: Sarah, when you investigate me on the world wide web, which I would do if I were you, you're going to come across some oddities or two. Try not to do what others do so easily these days and don't prematurely compartmentalize me.
Sarah: I won't if you won't.
Gillian. You got it.
- Permalink: Sarah, when you investigate me on the world wide web, which I wo...
Max has definitely benefited from the program we have at Footpath socially, and the last thing we would want to do is talk ourselves out of having a fine family such as yours at our community. However, you need to decide if max would be better off at a school where he would meet his full potential socially and academically.Max's Teacher
- Permalink: Max has definitely benefited from the program we have at Footpat...
Joel: I can't do this, honey.
Julia: Why not?
Joel: I don't even know where to start. Ths room is freezing, I'm sitting here, they're playing muzak, there are people walking by and they gave me a stack of Playboys from the 1980s and told me to give 'em a call when I'm done. It's so weird, honey.
Julia: Well, what do you want me to do? Do you, um, do you want me to help?
Joel: Whaddya mean?
Julia: I mean, like, phone sex.
Joel: You know how to do that?
- Permalink: I can't do this, honey. Why not? I don't even know where to...
I hope my brother-in-law was worth it because he's not the only one you screwed here.Kristina
- Permalink: I hope my brother-in-law was worth it because he's not the only ...