Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Jerry: Mine just says "get well soon."
Leslie: Aren't you sick?
Leslie: ...something's off.
- Permalink: Mine just says get well soon. Aren't you sick? No. ...some...
Leslie: "The Time Travelers Optometrist" by Pawnee's own Penelope Foster. A heart-warming story about a caveman eye doctor who travels to present day Cincinnati and can see everything but love. Unreadable. Then Joan slaps her sticker on it: bestseller four years in a row.
- Permalink: Bestseller four years in a row.
At the risk bragging one of the things I'm best at is riding coattails. Behind every successful man is me smiling and taking partial credit.Tom
- Permalink: At the risk bragging one of the things I'm best at is riding coa...
Ron: Anyone find any mistakes?
April: Yeah, actually, in here it says that Pawnee is great, but in reality it's terrible.
- Permalink: Anyone find any mistakes? Yeah, actually, in here it says that...
Leslie: I have to tell you this feels like Gotcha journalism.
Joan: In what way?
Leslie: That way [points to a picture] you put "Gotcha" on my face.
- Permalink: I have to tell you this feels like Gotcha journalism. In what ...
Tom: Ben, Leslie hired my company to get her that sticker. You're the one that told me businesses need "clients" to get "money."
Ben: I was the first one to tell you that?
- Permalink: Ben, Leslie hired my company to get her that sticker. You're the...
I am back where I came from!Leslie
- Permalink: I am back where I came from!
Is she gonna powder her vagina?Ben
- Permalink: Is she gonna powder her vagina?
I'm from Eagleton.Leslie
- Permalink: I'm from Eagleton.
Ron: Anne was getting a little chummy. When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them.
April: That's a really nice move.
Ron: Thank you.
April: You're welcome Lester.
- Permalink: Anne was getting a little chummy. When people get a little too c...