Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Brenda: Don't haggle, Spencer. It's tacky. $50 for first-timers, repeat customers get a discount.
Spencer: Like at the hoagie shop. Do I get the tenth one free?
- Permalink: Like at the hoagie shop. Do I get the tenth one free?
People get what they deserve...eventually.Ezra
- Permalink: People get what they deserve...eventually.
Was Mona here to poop or snoop?Aria
- Permalink: Was Mona here to poop or snoop?
Hanna: The mystery dude we should be focusing on is Patterson.
Spencer: Patterson? Isn't that that kid in World History who's always sniffing his fingers?
Her handwriting is so sloppy it's like doing Mad Libs in reverse.Spencer
- Permalink: Her handwriting is so sloppy it's like doing Mad Libs in reverse.
Spence, the last thing I want to do is discuss my feelings over a tub of chunky monkey.Hanna
Aria: I'm not afraid of Ezra.
Jake: Maybe you should be.
- Permalink: Maybe you should be.
Ashley: Trust me, throwing yourself at a new guy is the not the way to get over the old one.
Hanna: You're one to throw stones.
- Permalink: You're one to throw stones.
Emily: Somebody tried to kill Ali, They buried her in her backyard.
Aria: Right, and then Gruenwald pulled her out.
Hanna: Yeah, like a carrot.
- Permalink: Yeah, like a carrot.
Spencer: What did you say? We think your friend is in our friend's grave?
Hanna: Yeah, Spencer, that's exactly what I said, duh!
- Permalink: Yeah, Spencer, that's exactly what I said, duh!
Guys, don't fight in the crypt.Aria
- Permalink: Guys, don't fight in the crypt.
Emily:We have to consider every possibility, don't we?
Hanna: Not the ones that make you want to hide in the closet with a quart of ice cream.