Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Bellamy: How did Jacob get here?
Henry: Soldiers brought him back
- Permalink: Soldiers brought him back
I woke up on the side of the road.Bellamy
- Permalink: I woke up on the side of the road.
I don't know anything about you.Maggie
- Permalink: I don't know anything about you.
I've only ever felt safe when my dad has been around?Elaine
- Permalink: I've only ever felt safe when my dad has been around?
From the start, you accepted that child as our Jacob. But what if he's not the same?Henry
Look, ever since he's been back, he's eating nonstop. He hasn't been sleeping. Last night I don't think he slept a wink. He's different than before.Lucille
After Jacob died I blamed myself because I taught him to love the river.Henry
- Permalink: After Jacob died I blamed myself because I taught him to love the river.
Lucille: Henry, I don't care if that boy was a stranger we met on the street. The man I married would never treat a child this way.
Henry: Our son is in that tomb. You know what that means Lu? There are two. Now what am I supposed to do with that?
Marty: Did anything good ever happen in this river?
Maggie: Well, it turns out that when you're dead it's not an irreversible condition.
Humans built cities for a reason; to protect ourselves from nature.Marty
- Permalink: Humans built cities for a reason; to protect ourselves from nature.
Henry: What'd you find in there?
Maggie: We found Jacob's remains. Everything was normal. Uncle Henry, I'm sorry we put you through that.
Lucille: I know they're doing this in order to help protect Jacob.
Henry: Which one?
- Permalink: Which one?