Scandal Season 1 Episode 2: "Dirty Little Secrets" Quotes
President Grant: You think they'll get past this?
Olivia: I don't know how they can.
President Grant: I think that those two people want to be together. I think that love, at the end of the day, is stronger than some mistakes somebody made. Something they did that they regret. I think that love allows for forgiveness. Don't you?
- Permalink: You think they'll get past this? I don't know how they can. ...
Everybody has secrets, Abby, most of them aren't pretty. In our line of work, I don't judge. Neither should you.Olivia
- Permalink: Everybody has secrets, Abby, most of them aren't pretty. In our ...
Abby: You'd never pay for sex would you? Have you?
Harrison: Everyone pays for sex, at least until they're in a relationship. That's how it works. I buy you dinner, I buy you drinks, it's not out of the goodness of my heart.
Abby: Why do men do it?
Harrison: Honestly? To never have to have a conversation like the one we're having right now.
- Permalink: You'd never pay for sex would you? Have you? Everyone pays for...
Huck: You look like you're going to throw up. Don't throw up in my office.
Quinn: I was doing a thing, for Olivia, and I screwed it up.
Huck: You screw up, you fix it. You're a fixer. That's the job.
Quinn: I lost a person. I need you to help me track them, or hunt them, or whatever it is you do to find someone right this instant.
Huck: You try their house? Try their house.
- Permalink: You look like you're going to throw up. Don't throw up in my off...
Sharon: I didn't stay out of trouble for 30 years by kissing and telling, Stevie. Nobody knows that better than you.
Stephen: Your clients are all grown men. I'm a grown man. I made a choice. To do something illegal. And sometimes we have to live with the choices we make.
- Permalink: I didn't stay out of trouble for 30 years by kissing and telling...
It's a dirty little secret. And dirty little secrets always come out.Olivia
- Permalink: It's a dirty little secret. And dirty little secrets always come...