The Big Bang Theory Season 7 Episode 9: "The Thanksgiving Decoupling" Quotes
Not cool, bro. I'm starting to think you're not the kind of guy I want dating my wife.Zack
I just vomited on a lot of clowns.Sheldon
- Permalink: I just vomited on a lot of clowns.
Bernadette's Dad: Hey, Sheldon, what do you say we go outside and throw around the old pigskin.
Sheldon: This is a Jewish house. I don't think they have pigskins.
Mrs. Wolowitz: Did someone say "pigskin"?
- Permalink: Did someone say "pigskin"?
She's so tiny. It's funny when she's mad.Sheldon
- Permalink: She's so tiny. It's funny when she's mad.
Bernadette's Dad: I don't know what's scarier: the bathroom clowns or the woman that put them there.
Sheldon: All I know is you can only fit one of her in a car.
- Permalink: All I know is you can only fit one of her in a car.
Sheldon (burping): Two, three, eight, four, six. That's all I can do without throwing up.
Bernadette's Dad: That's not what I expected when you said you were gonna burp "pie."
Mrs. Wolowitz: Did someone say pie?
- Permalink: Did someone say pie?
Sheldon: They passed against a nickel defense. They should have run off tackle.
Bernadette's Dad: How the hell do you know that?
Sheldon: My father loved football. He always made me watch before I was allowed to do my homework.
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without an Indian providing the food.Raj
- Permalink: It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without an Indian providing the food.
Penny: "Want of Understanding"? What does that even mean?
Amy: Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.
- Permalink: Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.