The Tomorrow People Quotes
Julian: You can’t do this to me.
Cara: You did this to yourself.
- Permalink: You can't do this to me.
You say this war is to protect humanity. You don’t know the first thing about being human.Stephen
Hey Julian, remember what happened when you caught me in your house? Now you’re in my house.Russell
Everyone dies, Astrid. All you can do is make sure you're wearing the right shoes when it happens.John
Next time you want to recruit a sweet, young telepath, don’t corner her in an empty subway car.Cara
Astrid: Why are you suddenly so interested in my life?
John: Well, you did pull a bullet out of me.
- Permalink: Well, you did pull a bullet out of me.
Plus, we’re out of the totally important stuff, like beer and Gummi bears.Russell
Can’t a guy make breakfast for another guy?John
- Permalink: Can’t a guy make breakfast for another guy?
Cara: John can take care of himself.
Stephen: You willing to bet his life on that?
- Permalink: You willing to bet his life on that?
Even Mother Nature can brain fart.Russell
- Permalink: Even Mother Nature can brain fart.
John: He’s a hero.
Marla: Just like his father.
- Permalink: Just like his father.
This place is falling apart without John.Stephen
- Permalink: This place is falling apart without John.