Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
A rundown of events from this week...
- A gang of thugs robs passengers on a subway train and films their escapades.
- One of the perps, Lee Cranston is shot during the robbery and left behind by the gang. He bleeds to death on a bench.
- The gang leader, known as Hanson, posts the video on the internet of he and his crew committing the robberies. He boasts that the police can’t catch him. - A witness fingers a good Samaritan with a gun as the man who shot Cranston when the gang threatened to rape a girl on the train.
- The good Samaritan is Oliver Young. He ran because he was convicted of a robbery when he was 18. He has no record since. He's married with a son but he bought his gun illegally. He had been robbed twice and needed it for protection.
- Oliver is arrested for the illegal gun and is attacked in jail. Hanson put a $5000 bounty on his head because he shot one of Hanson’s crew.
- Detective Danny Reagan and his partner figure out that Hanson remains elusive because he never commits the robberies where he lives and deduce he lives in a neighborhood in the Bronx. Extra police are assigned to those subway stations.
- Hanson is arrested when he tries to board the subway near his home.
- Oliver will be given extended probation for Lee Cranston’s shooting.