Gossip Girl > Salon of the Dead > Comments Page 2
Dair..so boring couple
Chair....can't wait to see them together agian!!!
dan and blair = BORING!
I've always disliked dan, he's soo blunt! I would compare him to a tasteless boring meat! blair is about monarchy!!! dan is ughh so lame! Chuck even though he's a motherfucker should be with blair! their meant for eachother!
No, of course Chris. Blair is clearly evil, and had no reason to be dubious of Angelic, Pure, Selfless ol' Chuck - who has never once treated Blair like property, humiliated her publicly, been both mentally and physically abusive to her, had a tendency to 'claim her back' whenever she enters another relationship and declare 'YOU'RE MINE!' when she refutes his sexual assaults, or demand her back into his life every time he needs emotional support. No, of course not. How PATHETIC and DISGUSTING Blair is for not immediately jumping into his arms. Thanks for enlightening me.
I was disgusted the way Blair treated Chuck during this episode, he paid for her divorce and she accused him of working an angle? she refuses to believe that Chuck has changed which makes her character even more pathetic
Kellyf Shut the fuck up.
Tina, i do agree with you in the whole getting Serena and chuck together but i cant get past the fact that nearly everyone who has dated each other are all related therefore it kind of creeps me out. But i would like to see Blair and Dan hurt so they can finally realize the pain they've caused everyone else.. Leading so many people on then 'poof' nothing. Hopefully everything will work out though.
@tina I agree with you 100%!
To make show more interesting, get chuck and serena together. that is a good storyline, it will help the show and blair and dan will be surprised. it will open blair and dan eyes. i really want them to hurt like serena and chuck. they did them so wrong. chuck loved blair so much and she turned her back on him for dan. serena always loved dan both couples had there problems but it worked for the show. i say get chuck and serena together that will spice things up. right now the show is dry and boring. wake up writers
@Gossip Girl Number One fan
Clearly not gossip girl's number one fan:
1. Not nearly intellectual enough to understand the complexity or wit of the show. (*there, *boring, etc.)
2. Viewership has in fact increased in percentage since Dan and Blair's friendship started. So, your point is invalid.
3. Being a true fan of Gossip Girl, means actually being a fan of GOSSIP GIRL, not the Chuck and Blair show. As much as I love C and B, I love Dan and Blair just as much. Because I actually get what GG is about. I'm not going to throw a hissy fit and pound my fists on the floor like a 3 yr old just because B is with someone else for a change.
4. In case you haven't watched 5x18 yet, Dan and Blair had a killer sex scene in the elevator. Not boring. All "juice".
5. Stop threatening not to watch the show. No one cares. I suppose when Chuck and Blair are finally together you will complain that GG is boring.
Seriously woman, what are you, like 12?
I just wanna say that Dan and Blair are not meant to be their is no chemistry like chuck and blair. Dan is better off with Serena. Dan and Blair's relationship is too what can i say BOREING
The chuck and balir relationship is practically why i watch gossip girl. If the writers dont put chuck and blair together again i will honestly stop watching this show. And i can say that alot of people will stop as well.
you need to aadd something jucy to Gossip girl If they wanna keep their fans and if not their gonna lose their ratings.
People are already beginning to say that the show is lacking in the spice of what it used to be and fans are beginnign not wanting to watch it.
Writers must get Blair and chuck back together and fast and they neeed to add some jucier secrets to make things interesting.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info