Let's review this episode point by point:
- When Mr. Bennet, Matt, and Ted combine their talents to thwart the Company, Matt uncovers an important connection. He and Mr. Bennet develop a trusying relationship due to mutual goals. They set off to NYC to destroy the company's tracking system.
- Mr. Linderman reveals his plans to Nathan Petrelli. His aim? To actually have the bomb go off, thereby restoring people's hopes - and fears - in a world that unites everyone via death. He needs Nathan in office to accomplish this.
- Peter and Sylar's fight ends badly for both. Mohinder brings the former back to his mother's house, where Claire takes a piece of glass out of his head and saves Peter's life. Sylar, meanwhile, is distraught that the list on the computer is destroyed...but he finds Isaac's name. He goes to the apartment of the artist, kills him and takes his futuristic power.
- Mohinder seeks help in stopping Sylar. He tries to call Mr. Bennet, but the mysterious head of the company shows up instead. He says they can work together.
- When Jessica defies Linderman, he seeks an alternate means to gain what he wants. And it's Micah. He asks the gifted child if he wants to save the world and takes him away... to where, we don't know yet.
- In the future, Hiro and Ando begin to search for clues about what went wrong. They need to find out so they can return and stop the bomb.
[to Sylar] It's all right. I finally know my part in all this - to die, here, with you - but not before I show them how to kill you and stop the bomb. I finally get to be a hero.Isaac Mendez
- Permalink: It's all right. I finally know my part in all this - to die, h...
I've died before. It's no big deal.Claire Bennet
- Permalink: I've died before. It's no big deal.