- Jane continues to struggle to balance school and her new job.
- Jeremy asks Jane out, but she turns him down.
- She ends up having a runway show and Homecoming the same night.
- Nick asks her to meet him at the dance and she agrees.
- She bounces back and forth between the events.
- Nick sees Billy and Lulu together.
- Billy breaks things off with Lulu when she is continues to demand they keep things secret.
- The runway show is a success, but Jane ends up ditching Nick at the dance.
We have a situation, Janet.Gray
- Permalink: We have a situation, Janet.
Jane: I love this. This job, it's the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think about every night. Do you have any idea what that is like?
Billy: Sometimes. Like when Mrs Dean wears that scholastically inappropriate sweater on Fridays for instances.
- Permalink: I love this. This job, it's the first thing I think of when I wa...