Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
On The Vampire Diaries this week...
- Stefan fought off his urge to go full on Ripper and was saved by burning in the daylight by a mysterious woman... who turned out to be Qetsiyah.
- The ancient witch told her story of how Silas used her and lied to her about being in love 2,000 years ago in order to get an immortality spell, which he promptly used on his ACTUAL true love: Amara, the first Petrova Doppleganger. Qetsiyah got her revenge by creating The Cure, giving it to Amara, violently killing her and then trapping Silas in his tomb with The Cure.
- But, as we know, he never took it.
- So Qetsiyah is now back to make him do so because she wants him dead. And she kidnapped Stefan to put a spell on him that would also affect his shadow self (Silas). Now Silas can no longer read minds, but there's a problem: Stefan's own mind has been erased. He ended the episode with no idea who Elena and Damon are.
- Elsewhere, Nadia is working against Silas and only pretended to kill her friend Gregor last week. In actuality, she implanted him inside Matt and can bring him out whenever she wants.
Yeah. It's complicated.