The Young and the Restless Season 34 Episode 88
December 10, 2007
- Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) walks downstairs late at night in the tack house. She can't sleep and wants to go for a drive. Nick (Joshua Morrow) comes downstairs and asks if she needs company.
- Sharon (Sharon Case) goes over to the main house bearing flowers for Victoria (Amelia Heinle). Victor (Eric Braeden) greets her at the door.
- Sharon confesses to Victor that Jack (Peter Bergman) is the reason why the police searched his house. She says that she'd rather be with him and with Victoria than home with her own husband.
- Gloria (Judith Chapman) and Kevin (Greg Rikaart) are still at the GCAC, discussing that Jeffrey Bardwell (Ted Shackelford) is onto Gloria.
- Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) and Nick discuss Nikki's wellbeing. Nikki has gone to the bar at the club.
- Sharon comes downstairs after peeking in on Victoria. She and Victor bond about old times.
- Neil (Kristoff St. John) and Karen (Nia Peeples) are having drinks when they spy Nikki across the room.
- Victor calls Neil and demands to see him in 30 minutes.
- Jack gets a call from Sharon. She doesn't want to go back tonight.
- Gloria immediately goes on the defensive and admits nothing to Jeffrey.
- Nikki and David find Brad (Don Diamont) keeping vigil at the baby's side.
- Sharon is upset to find that Jack has followed her to the ranch.
- Brad tells Nikki and David that he wants to name the baby Arthur after his father. Nikki insists that Victoria will want to decide the name.
- At the hospital, Brad has fallen asleep in the waiting room.
- Sharon gets a call from someone and agrees to meet in 15 minutes.
- Gloria starts playing hardball and threatens to go to the police. Gloria tries to pin all the blame on Jill (Jess Walton).
- Victor orders Neil to fill out paperwork that will most likely bankrupt Nikki's business.
- Jack goes over the ranch to look for Sharon, but she's not there. She has gone to the club to meet with Brad, who was the one who called her earlier ...