Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
On this episode of True Blood...
- Tommy kills his mother and Joe Lee in (mostly) self-defense. He then turns to Sam for help in disposing with the bodies. As he does so, Sam opens up to Tommy and tells him he's killed before.
- Alcide gets a visit from the Shreveport pack master who is VERY upset that he hasn't registered his presence in the area yet.
- Jason starts to have fantasies about Jessica. Awkward!
- Arlene and Terry hire a pastor to come over and work some religious magic to cure their home and their baby of any curse Renee may have left behind.
- Tara learns Eric is staying with Sookie and tells them both to fuck off. She lists all of Eric's bad deeds as she does so, which later makes him despondent. He tries to leave, but Sookie asks him to stay and THEY KISS!
- Bill convenes his sheriffs and we learn that a witch was burned by vampire priests in the 16th century. She's the one now taking over Marlene, but what can they do about it? If a vampire hurts a human, he or she will suffer the "true death." Pam, desperate to fix her rotting face, then accidentally lets Bill in on a secret: Eric has been staying with Sookie.