Yes, Damon and Bonnie are alive. In some form.
That much we know heading into The Vampire Diaries Season 6.
But what about our other heroes and heroines? What can we expect from them on The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 1, which airs on Thursday, October 2 and is titled "I'll Remember"?
Producer Caroline Dries recently spoke to TV Line and teased the following character developments/storylines, all of which we can expect to see on the season premiere:
- Elena will be "grieving" over the presumed loss of Damon, but also excelling in her pre-med program (hence the influx of doctor-related guest stars on tap).
- Alaric will spark up a relationship with Elena's mentor, Jo.
- Stefan will be off on his own and lacking “the emotional energy for a relationship,” only seeing Caroline “as a friend.” Sad face.
- Tyler will embrace his "second chance" at humanity, while also realizing he cannot run from his internal "rage."
- We'll delve into the "dark past" of Liv and Luke.
What do you think, TVD Fanatics? Whose storyline most intrigues you? What are you most looking forward to this fall? And... is it October 2 yet?!?