Here is the bad news: The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 10 marked the final installment of this CW drama until January 22.
But executive producer Julie Plec is here with some encouraging news... in the form of 16 huge spoilers!
Plec made the Friday afternoon of fans around Twitter today, posting a dozen teases and tidbits for what's on tap in 2015.
Consider yourself SPOILER WARNED and scroll down for an idea of what's to come...
- There WILL be a merge: but with which witches? (say that ten times fast)
- We will finally meet the REAL Sarah Salvatore.
- Bonnie WILL return.... but when? And how will her experience have changed her?
- We will get to meet Young Caroline and Young Stefan (in separate flashbacks, obvi).
- There will be kissing. A LOT of kissing. By more than one couple.
- There will be a hook-up, a break-up, and a make-up. Not necessarily by the same couple.
- More than one person will die.
- Matt Donovan gets a life calling.
- Tyler Lockwood takes a stand on behalf of his girl.
- We get to see an 1858 Damon Salvatore.
- Stefan Salvatore fixes a friendship....and then some.
- Elena Gilbert gets a proposition that could change her life forever.
- Jeremy Gilbert applies to art school. No really.
- Enzo meets a girl.
- Caroline Forbes ponders the functionality of vampire blood.
- Alaric Saltzman falls in sweet sweet love.
Deaths! A merge! Multiple flashbacks!!!
Which of these spoilers has you most excited?!?
The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 11 airs on Thursday, January 22 at 8/7c.