There are many things we don't know about Frank.
That was revealed on How to Get Away with Murder Season 3 Episode 4 and it paved the way for one of the most shocking episodes of the entire series.
It's unclear just what the heck Frank's long term plan is, but for the moment, it seems like he's out to get revenge on the people who have wronged those who are close to him.
In one of the most twisted scenes on TV in quite some time, Frank murdered Bonnie's father for the pain he caused her many those years ago.
The dude seriously deserved to die a horrible death for the things he had done in his life, but I just did not expect Frank to become some sort of vigilante.
It was difficult to understand what he was up to until Bonnie confirmed her father died and that she was his emergency contact. After all of those years, Bonnie is still not over her ordeal.
It will be with her for the rest of her life. It's turned her into the woman she is today. With that in mind, Asher bringing up her being abused was rude and uncalled for. He tried to play it off as a slip of the tongue, but it just seemed like an easy way to piss her off.
Bonnie countering about Asher letting his friends rape Tiffany was the response he deserved to understand how bad he made Bonnie feel.
Before that scene, I was thinking to myself just how great it was to see the two of them working together, but I lost all respect for Asher in an instant.
It remains to be seen just what will become of Frank after murdering Bonnie's father. Laurel listening in on the conversation confirmed to her than Frank is a murderer, but somehow I just don't see her giving up on him.
Bonnie will probably be thankful to him for getting her the revenge, but it's doubtful she will be welcoming him back with open arms.
With Laurel still trying to find Frank, we got the reveal that she was the second victim of the fire. That's not all... she was pregnant.
We don't actually know if she will be killed off, but considering the way the twists have been coming throughout the first few episodes of How to Get Away with Murder Season 3, it would not surprise me.
Laurel is one of the best characters on the series, but that would make her death all the more shocking. I'm not even intrigued to find out who the first victim is.
It's probably going to wind up being someone unimportant to the narrative.
With regards to the fire, it seems like there's a real possibility that it could be set on purpose for Annalise to get her hands on the insurance.
She made it clear to Eve that she would love to move on from her life, but she was lacking the funds. This is all pure speculation, but the show does love to shock us viewers.
Annalise losing her law license was a thrilling turn of events. She was powerless and that's why she turned to the bottle. Annalise revels in having a lot of power to manipulate the people around her to do her bidding.
She thought she was above the dean of Middleton, but she was proven wrong in one fell swoop. Annalise has been breaking the law for way too long, so it was about time we got to see some consequences for her actions.
It's crazy that even though she and Nate were going at it, she still managed to take his criticism and use it to her advantage. Agreeing to seek help was a good move, but it's not going to do much to repair her reputation.
Annalise is quickly becoming a pariah in the law world, and it does not seem like there's any plausible way of her making a comeback.
"Don't Tell Annalise" was a riveting episode of this ABC drama. The drama and twists are at an all-time high and I cannot wait to see how the rest of the season plays out.
Other tidbits from the episode:
- Can Connor please just move on from Oliver? I'm so tired of the back and forth. At least Oliver is sticking to his guns and saying things are over. Connor seems to be blinded by love and is going back to his old ways as a way to cope without Oliver.
- The scene with Nate arriving home to find Eve with Annalise was so freaking tense. He was clearly wondering whether Annalise was stepping out on him.
- Did anyone else think Nate's rebound was a dream at first? I thought for sure that she was telling the board members that she turned to drink because Nate was cheating on her. It sure sounds like something she would do.
- Does Michaela really see her relationship with Asher as less serious than he does? I mean, could she really go back to being without him quickly? Asher seems to be putting his heart on his sleeve for her.
- How random was it of Meggie to be calling Laurel to help with the party for Wes? Maybe she's trying to keep Laurel close to investigate whether Wes and her are secretly getting jiggy.
- The case of the week was kind of sidelined for all of the drama going on for the main characters. It wasn't my favorite one.
Remember you can watch How to Get Away with Murder online right here on TV Fanatic. Get caught up now!
What did you think of the episode? Hit the comments below!
Note: How to Get Away with Murder Season 3 Episode 5 airs October 20 on ABC.
Paul Dailly is a staff writer for TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter.