One main source of adversity among television fans is whether males and females can be friends without it becoming romantic.
The best relationships are often built on strong friendships, so if anything, the friends to lovers trope is one that should be encouraged.
However, we put together some examples to prove that there are friendships out there that stay just that.
Check out our slideshow of 13 male and female friendships that are strictly platonic.
1. Prairie and Steve - The OA
2. Jackson and Ramona - Fuller House
3. Jake and Rosa - Brooklyn Nine-Nine
4. Ava and Dylan - The Perfectionists
5. Holmes and Watson - Elementary
6. Ron and Leslie - Parks and Recreation
Wait! There's more Male and Female Friendships That Are Strictly Platonic! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- One Day At A Time, Fuller House, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, PLL: The Perfectionists, Parks and Recreation, The 100, Grey's Anatomy, The Flash, The Bold Type, New Amsterdam, The Walking Dead, Elementary
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, One Day At A Time Slideshows, Fuller House Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, PLL: The Perfectionists Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, New Amsterdam Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Elementary Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch