Though there is nothing to laugh about or love about sexism in real life, it is a character trait that keeps rearing its head in a bunch of characters, both old and new. Sometimes it is a deliberate choice by the writers, other times it is not quite as clear.
Still, as terrible as it is there are instances we find ourselves drawn to, or even sympathetic towards these characters. After all, what is good television if not good escapism, right?
For that reason, we have compiled a list of a few of those characters who, though would be the cause of a lot of complaints to HR in real life, are quite likable onscreen even if they are a bit problematic.
1. The Vulture (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
2. Barney (How I Met Your Mother)
3. Tony DiNozzo (NCIS)
4. Ari Gold (Entourage)
5. Serena Joy (The Handmaid's Tale)
6. Christian Troy (Nip/Tuck)
Wait! There's more Sexist Characters We Can't Help But Love! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- How I Met Your Mother, The Handmaid's Tale, Game of Thrones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Flash, House, 30 Rock, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, The Handmaid's Tale Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, House Slideshows, 30 Rock Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, NCIS Slideshows, TBBT Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Nuhu Danamarya