To see beloved characters pushed to their limits can be hard, but there is no feeling quite like the one you get when the character you're backing bounces back even stronger. It's even better if said character doesn't have supernatural healing abilities or impermeability to bail them out of a beat down.
Of course, some of these characters get themselves into these situations for a variety of reasons, some selfless, others due to more nihilistic outlooks. Regardless, we know these guys would be our first choices when we need a partner who'd back us up in a brawl in a gang-infested bar located in a shady part of town.
So, kick back and count down our top picks of the most physically resilient characters to have ever appeared onscreen.
1. Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
2. John Reese (Person Of Interest)
3. Frank Castle (The Punisher)
4. Hawk (Titans)
5. Tom Keen (The Blacklist)
6. Alex Danvers (Supergirl)
Wait! There's more Heroes Who Can Take A Beating! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Daredevil, Person of Interest, The Punisher, Titans, The Blacklist, The Blacklist: Redemption, Supergirl, Arrow, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Supernatural, Into the Badlands, Krypton, The 100, Sense8, American Gods, Legacies, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Daredevil Slideshows, Person of Interest Slideshows, The Punisher Slideshows, The Blacklist Slideshows, The Blacklist: Redemption Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Spartacus: Blood and Sand Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Into the Badlands Slideshows, Krypton Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Sense8 Slideshows, American Gods Slideshows, Legacies Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Nuhu Danamarya